Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Modcrusher

Thanks
    I told you Dave wasnt the actual coder. And you told me I was useless since I am not a 'talentful' GM. I said Linear88 was the actual coder. And you were like; Tss 'coder' yea right.

Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    Then atleast tell us what the reason is next time. I got randomly kicked a few times by you in different games and I never actually knew why. Cuz I did nothing wrong what-so-ever.
    Sure I'll.
    [Event] If I kicked you out of my event though, you either lagged, spiked, didn't obbey the rules, were swearing.
    Last edited by Luneth; 12-20-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    I told you Dave wasnt the actual coder. And you told me I was useless since I am not a 'talentful' GM. I said Linear88 was the actual coder. And you were like; Tss 'coder' yea right.

Sure I'll.
    [Event] If I kicked you out of my event though, you or lagged, spiked, didn't obbey the rules, were swearing.
    I knew I had AE. But I re-joined about 10 times just to get it fixed. You didn't even try to re-join a 2nd time even if you still had that many ae's. I saw atleast 10.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    I knew I had AE. But I re-joined about 10 times just to get it fixed. You didn't even try to re-join a 2nd time even if you still had that many ae's. I saw atleast 10.
    Hmm. My apologies for that. But I, on purpose, always rejoin the first round .

Thread Information