Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Talking about my "TINY" penis when you're from Japan and have a Japanese name? Aren't japanese men known for having small penises? Haha in-case you don't know, I'm hispanic and have a **** bigger than your ****ing arms. know the name carlos? Sounds asian bruh? Oh yes, wife knows all about my past sex life and that's totally fine since I'm a man? feg u need to get ****ing laid ahahaha. Oh and yeah in-case you didn't notice, I'm not saying shes a slut cuz she's not a virgin, I'm saying she's a slut for flirting with other men. Didn't u read this entire thread? ***** talking about being a virgin, bru let me refer you to your avatar and ur sig ok? Go lock urself in a room, watch hentai and masturbate like a teenager k? Ez life bitch.

hahah looks like you got triggered.jpg, you're just so bad at dissin'

My mother is japanese so I'm only half I got laid all weekend and I don't think you know how forum works, since you joined 2015. You're really childish to be a husband, does your country really allow 13 year old kids to marry eachother? you look and act like one. You might even be a bigger pussy than your brother, who knows.

Anyway, next time. Put everything in the topic, don't just say random hombre bullshit in the topic, then leaving out key arguments into comments, everything should be in the topic. Ok amigo? Good luck

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    hahah looks like you got triggered.jpg, you're just so bad at dissin'

My mother is japanese so I'm only half I got laid all weekend and I don't think you know how forum works, since you joined 2015. You're really childish to be a husband, does your country really allow 13 year old kids to marry eachother? you look and act like one. You might even be a bigger pussy than your brother, who knows.

Anyway, next time. Put everything in the topic, don't just say random hombre bullshit in the topic, then leaving out key arguments into comments, everything should be in the topic. Ok amigo? Good luck
    2015 and join date still matter? Its ok bruh, u should be proud of ur heritage. Yung aka "2-inch-wonder". does sleeping with ur right hand count as getting laid? Ima slam u to my biceps, come at me bruh. Ayyyyyyyy
    Last edited by Fourth; 08-25-2015 at 09:28 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    2015 and join date still matter? Its ok bruh, u should be proud of ur heritage. Yung aka "2-inch-wonder". does sleeping with ur right hand count as getting laid? Ima slam u to my biceps, come at me bruh. Ayyyyyyyy
    Hahaha this kid holy shit, 10/10

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Nt 2-inch-penis japanese guy. Do u even lift bruh?

/flex

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Nt 2-inch-penis japanese guy. Do u even lift bruh?

/flex
    ahahahaha, now starting with racism and ask me if I lift, what do you want me to lift, your wife?

Well I'm outta this thread, I don't believe you have a wife, child or even had sex. You look like 13 with tiniest biceps I've ever seen, you're probably a retarded loser, seriously who has a wife, a child then plays a game made out of garbage while arguing with a 17 year old on forums bragging about how many chicks you've ****ed? You're fake as ****. I call bullshit on everything you've said so far, and what you'll be saying in the future. Unless you are literally autistic, you're too immature and take shit like this way too serious, I'm out of ****s to give, bye
    Last edited by yung; 08-25-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    ahahahaha, now starting with racism and ask me if I lift, what do you want me to lift, your wife?
    i doubt u can. small arms, small penis 2-incher teenager bruh. good luck with your race in your next life k?

starting with racism?

??

Talking about my "TINY" penis when you're from Japan and have a Japanese name? Aren't japanese men known for having small penises? Haha in-case you don't know, I'm hispanic and have a **** bigger than your ****ing arms. know the name carlos? Sounds asian bruh? Oh yes, wife knows all about my past sex life and that's totally fine since I'm a man? feg u need to get ****ing laid ahahaha. Oh and yeah in-case you didn't notice, I'm not saying shes a slut cuz she's not a virgin, I'm saying she's a slut for flirting with other men. Didn't u read this entire thread? ***** talking about being a virgin, bru let me refer you to your avatar and ur sig ok? Go lock urself in a room, watch hentai and masturbate like a teenager k? Ez life bitch.

started talking about your pathetic small 2 inch penis a day ago with the comment above lol. and u think u know how this forum works? ROFL?

1. U a virgin with pimples.
    2. U a nerd
    3. U have small arms
    4. U have small 2-inch-penis
    5. U aint worth shit.

leggo 1v1 when I get back home or dodge. I'ma nuke your character so bad it'll be like hiroshima + chernobyl x20 boii. ez

Bible
    Regards,
    Fourth

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks

Well I'm outta this thread, I don't believe you have a wife, child or even had sex. You look like 13 with tiniest biceps I've ever seen, you're probably a retarded loser, seriously who has a wife, a child then plays a game made out of garbage while arguing with a 17 year old on forums bragging about how many chicks you've ****ed? You're fake as ****. I call bullshit on everything you've said so far, and what you'll be saying in the future. Unless you are literally autistic, you're too immature and take shit like this way too serious, I'm out of ****s to give, bye
    Bruh this thread was over before u even posted shit. 17 y/o? im 22 turning 23 this sep mawfuka. Haha and me faking that I got laid? Bruh u a teenager? Seriously? I call bullshit on everything YOU said so far cuz u got 2 inch penis k? Thank you for saying I look like 17 compliment that I look younger than my age LOLOLOLOL. U diss bruh, u look like 50? Ahahaha I doubt u even ever get laid before. Ur not credible to post on this thread. Gtfo nerd.

Bible
    Regards,
    Fourth

had to do it for him..

10. The following user said thank you to Bible for this useful post:

Camel (08-25-2015)

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    Regards,
    Fourth