Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    it would be good to have a gladiator mode that forces all swords or kodachi to do rusty sword or rusty kodachi damge and delay
    This way you can have the look of any sword and still fair gameplay in gladiator rooms
    The lame shotgun only tag exists so i dont see why this couldnt

2. The following user said thank you to ULTRAWOLFBEE for this useful post:

Cid (03-19-2022)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    similar to the "No donations roomtag", I'm pretty sure this is something they don't want to add even if every player who plays gladiator knows not to play with anything but a rusty.
    It would be a nice addition though, even if just for using whichever style of sword we want and keep the damage.

4. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

ULTRAWOLFBEE (03-18-2022)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...tor-suggestion

I have been trying to get this for like, literally 7 years now at fgunz. There are so many little things they could do to make gladiator rooms significantly better.

6. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

ULTRAWOLFBEE (03-21-2022)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I also think it's similar to "no donations roomtag", if we allow something like this then we might as well allow something like "force shotguns in tdms to be with pioneer + b9's stats" which still shouldn't be a thing imo.

However, if the glad community supports this suggestion then I personally wouldn't mind having it as a "Game option" (https://imgur.com/a/TKQbMEf).

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I also think it's similar to "no donations roomtag", if we allow something like this then we might as well allow something like "force shotguns in tdms to be with pioneer + b9's stats" which still shouldn't be a thing imo.

However, if the glad community supports this suggestion then I personally wouldn't mind having it as a "Game option" (https://imgur.com/a/TKQbMEf).
    i don't think it matters in the context that most glad rooms are going to kick you regardless if you're not using a rusty sword lol

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Country
    Thanks

It's different than that, we don't even have a sword only tag yet there are ranged weapon specific room options available. Gun gameplay could greatly benefit from having some sort of full balance factor, yes people pay for prems and shit but I've had prems at fgunz since before you joined this forum and I still want the option to have an actually balanced gameplay experience, and free of shitty lagger kids using donor dagger at 300 ping and running away all day. These changes are really easy to dismiss by saying you think it's similar to the no donations room tag or whatever, but for gladiator quality of life that point is basically a non argument that doesn't actually fit the context.

GunZ gladiator needs 2 things
    - force rusty option
    - remove hpap spawns option

Dead ass the community has backed this for years and years, I don't know how after all this time people can still make that argument. I know you like to go into games with donor kodachi and donor elements Ommadawn, and as you know I do the same thing from time to time. But there's some times when you're playing gunz you don't want it to be a terribly, ****ed awful shit experience because of stuff like that. There is nothing wrong with promoting a balanced and less toxic gameplay experience at an optional level from room to room.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    It's different than that, we don't even have a sword only tag yet there are ranged weapon specific room options available. Gun gameplay could greatly benefit from having some sort of full balance factor, yes people pay for prems and shit but I've had prems at fgunz since before you joined this forum and I still want the option to have an actually balanced gameplay experience, and free of shitty lagger kids using donor dagger at 300 ping and running away all day. These changes are really easy to dismiss by saying you think it's similar to the no donations room tag or whatever, but for gladiator quality of life that point is basically a non argument that doesn't actually fit the context.

GunZ gladiator needs 2 things
    - force rusty option
    - remove hpap spawns option

Dead ass the community has backed this for years and years, I don't know how after all this time people can still make that argument. I know you like to go into games with donor kodachi and donor elements Ommadawn, and as you know I do the same thing from time to time. But there's some times when you're playing gunz you don't want it to be a terribly, ****ed awful shit experience because of stuff like that. There is nothing wrong with promoting a balanced and less toxic gameplay experience at an optional level from room to room.
    I don't know why you think it has something to do with me using a fire element in glad rooms, I simply use it in big BA rooms cuz I know I get targeted sometimes and I love trolling people back As I said above, I personally don't mind having it as a "Game option", I don't think it should be forced into EVERY GLAD ROOM, that's all. Don't forget there are rooms like stairway as well so why do they have to suffer, only because you wanna use a rusty in a BA room? It should be an option and not something forced.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 03-20-2022 at 09:18 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know why you think it has something to do with me using a fire element in glad rooms, I simply use it in big BA rooms cuz I know I get targeted sometimes and I love trolling people back As I said above, I personally don't mind having it as a "Game option", I don't think it should be forced into EVERY GLAD ROOM, that's all. Don't forget there are rooms like stairway as well so why do they have to suffer, only because you wanna use a rusty in a BA room? It should be an option and not something forced.
    I was just stating what you do every time I've ever seen you in a glad room, that's all. And that's exactly right, it should be an option.

champlooTTV's Avatar Twitch Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    I could see a "sword only" option, but as far as rusty only stats? Thats seems a bit arbitrary to me. Using rustys only is a thing of status among glad players in my opinion. It would make sense to make a sword only option because, as Cid said, there are options for different ranged only (sgo, sno, etc...). I'd say that if the room wants people to use rustys only, then leave that to the vote kick system.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by champlooTTV View Post
    I could see a "sword only" option, but as far as rusty only stats? Thats seems a bit arbitrary to me. Using rustys only is a thing of status among glad players in my opinion. It would make sense to make a sword only option because, as Cid said, there are options for different ranged only (sgo, sno, etc...). I'd say that if the room wants people to use rustys only, then leave that to the vote kick system.
    It doesn't work, what you just said is a non-argument and it's been tried/said repeatedly for years, that is what literally everyone has said that doesn't give a shit or " doesn't see the point " or whatever for the history of this game. It keeps getting brought up on repeat by the players, if it worked we wouldn't be having this conversation. Saying users should rely on the vote kick system is the same thing as telling people to F themselves and they're on their own.

This needs to happen. If you want to read on the last relevant and successful suggestion thread regarding this topic please check out my previous suggestion post https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...tor-suggestion

Insta swords, daggers, anything that isn't a sword isn't just about p2w items, or any of that shit. We're talking about quality of life changes for gameplay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information