Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    White Silver King

Thanks
    congrats you have 9/10 - 10/10 aim, assuming your using the hit counter to counter your hit ratio. I think you fail to realize that it only takes one pellet to hit to make the hit counter go off, just because you hit doesnt mean you hit hard. I've never uc'ed or used sb since i started gunz around 04-05 yet some people still tell me that i do lol. IMO Uc shouldnt matter, all hit them before they all hit you. As for sb, better learn to move faster or leave the room (:

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Isley for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (08-03-2012), serpento (08-03-2012), Tomboii (08-03-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Isley View Post
    congrats you have 9/10 - 10/10 aim, assuming your using the hit counter to counter your hit ratio. I think you fail to realize that it only takes one pellet to hit to make the hit counter go off, just because you hit doesnt mean you hit hard. I've never uc'ed or used sb since i started gunz around 04-05 yet some people still tell me that i do lol. IMO Uc shouldnt matter, all hit them before they all hit you. As for sb, better learn to move faster or leave the room (:
    on top of this many gunz players are so stuck up in their own ego they fail to realize they only really hit 5/10.

Thread Information