Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I think it's a good idea but that should be added in another category.
    like maybe clan wars without clans that randomizes the teams, I mean it doesn't really make sense but if we can be a little more creative here it can be something I suppose.
    Also it can be added to weekly competition like the player with the best winning k/d and most points.
    Another thing that could be fun is to fight your own clan, let's say there are 4 players so maybe fight your own clan 2v2 and the teams are randomized just to have fun with your clan mates I guess.
    these are just ideas that needs more thinking of how to make it possible and fair and also not to make it look like swap or whatever.

2. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

sikander123 (03-06-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    I think it's a good idea but that should be added in another category.
    like maybe clan wars without clans that randomizes the teams, I mean it doesn't really make sense but if we can be a little more creative here it can be something I suppose.
    Also it can be added to weekly competition like the player with the best winning k/d and most points.
    Another thing that could be fun is to fight your own clan, let's say there are 4 players so maybe fight your own clan 2v2 and the teams are randomized just to have fun with your clan mates I guess.
    these are just ideas that needs more thinking of how to make it possible and fair and also not to make it look like swap or whatever.
    Oh I just realized something, a lot of times I see that clan mates want to cw against each other and they have to make another clan. So maybe if you can make a game mode in clan to cw against each other but reward each player alone that would still keep it competitive and also make it not look like swap. And they won't have to make another clan when they want to stay in their clan together and also they won't lose their cw points or have to go on an alt. I think that would be cool

4. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

sikander123 (03-07-2021)

Thanks
    @Eran, that is actually one of the reasons why its helpful, u dont need to keep making clans again and again, your points are always there, team is always randomized. There isnt much hassle for players, teams are more fair(RNG-based). An individual ranking system can be an opportunity to increase competitiveness on this server. If, the option doesn't work, we can always revert back to traditional cws.

Moreover, whenever staffs/ET's announces CWS/Duel Tourneys. People usually want to cw but are too lazy/lack incentive to find a partner because it is just too much of a hassle. Staffs announcing perhaps lets say "Player Wars?" or whatever its called, People can always just go to that channel and see how many people are waiting in lobby and just click ready whenever they want to play.
    This can be very time-saving when compared to finding a partner all the time just for 15 mins of cws.
    Last edited by sikander123; 03-07-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    @Eran, that is actually one of the reasons why its helpful, u dont need to keep making clans again and again, your points are always there, team is always randomized. There isnt much hassle for players, teams are more fair(RNG-based). An individual ranking system can be an opportunity to increase competitiveness on this server. If, the option doesn't work, we can always revert back to traditional cws.

Moreover, whenever staffs/ET's announces CWS/Duel Tourneys. People usually want to cw but are too lazy/lack incentive to find a partner because it is just too much of a hassle. Staffs announcing perhaps lets say "Player Wars?" or whatever its called, People can always just go to that channel and see how many people are waiting in lobby and just click ready whenever they want to play.
    This can be very time-saving when compared to finding a partner all the time just for 15 mins of cws.
    completely agreed, finding a partner is really hard and those regular CW players ignore new players(or average skilled players) like me it's annoying.

add it as an option // we need new changes // test beta pls

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

7. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

sikander123 (03-07-2021)

Thread Information