Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Name :Survive the Bomb

Description: This event will be played in Training Mode (normal one) in any small map. At the start you'll be frozen by the host, and he/she will start the "/Bomb" minigame with 35s, and choose any player for pass it, your objective is try to dodge the player with the Bomb, and if you get it you need to try to pass it before you explode. If you die you'll get kicked. Last 3 players remaining will get event points. (Late join = off)

Rules: No spike/lag/force-lag, no elevating, no teamwork, don't pass it to the host.

Tags: GLAD, GOD

Prize: Last player standing = 3 Event points. 2nd Player standing = 2 Event Points. 3rd Player standing = 1 Event Point.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Name :Survive the Bomb

Description: This event will be played in Training Mode (normal one) in any small map. At the start you'll be frozen by the host, and he/she will start the "/Bomb" minigame with 35s, and choose any player for pass it, your objective is try to dodge the player with the Bomb, and if you get it you need to try to pass it before you explode. If you die you'll get kicked. Last 3 players remaining will get event points. (Late join = off)

Rules: No spike/lag/force-lag, no elevating, no teamwork, don't pass it to the host.

Tags: GLAD, GOD

Prize: Last player standing = 3 Event points. 2nd Player standing = 2 Event Points. 3rd Player standing = 1 Event Point.
    This has previously been suggested to me by a player in game and I shall test it soon. Thanks for your suggestion nonetheless!

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Addition to last man standing which was hosted/tested just now:

Add the SNO/RVO tag to LMS/Stalker(and make the host wear normal rings). I feel like it will give a breeze of fresh air to a really old and stale event. It was actually a lot of fun playing the event, which is awesome since i normally dislike LMS. Also, I don't think adding the tag will be changing the event that much, since u can still just run and hide. It's just more fun for those of us who want the challenge of killing the host.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Don't fall down (sword and rocket)
    All players will use training sword and training rocket, the objective is to be the last player alive by not falling down to oblivion. the last player alive wins one event point.
    It can be played in Skillmap V4 or X AirFights.
    Well it can be hard in X AirFights but you can still massive I guess but I don't really know if it can work.
    tags: ni (god just incase someone accidently uses a weapon that can damage but that shouldn't be allowed).
    Last edited by Eran; 09-24-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Daisyblue View Post
    Addition to last man standing which was hosted/tested just now:

Add the SNO/RVO tag to LMS/Stalker(and make the host wear normal rings). I feel like it will give a breeze of fresh air to a really old and stale event. It was actually a lot of fun playing the event, which is awesome since i normally dislike LMS. Also, I don't think adding the tag will be changing the event that much, since u can still just run and hide. It's just more fun for those of us who want the challenge of killing the host.
    This already exists we call it "LMS + Kill The Staff", It's not in the event list but we used to host it a lot, it depends on the host.
    Also, the weapons limitation might be fun as well, will try to test it soon.

Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    Don't fall down (sword and rocket)
    All players will use training sword and training rocket, the objective is to be the last player alive by not falling down to oblivion. the last player alive wins one event point.
    It can be played in Skillmap V4 or X AirFights.
    Well it can be hard in X AirFights but you can still massive I guess but I don't really know if it can work.
    tags: ni (god just incase someone accidently uses a weapon that can damage but that shouldn't be allowed).
    I honestly don't think we should add anything related to Don't Fall Down anymore.
    We already have two separate events with the same objective.
    We got King Of The Hill & Rocket Brawlers, King Of The Hill is to survive using your sword to slash others into oblivion, and Rocket Brawlers has the same objective but you will have rockets instead.

And every time I host one of these events, turns out to be that players dislike them and I end up with 3~5 players, especially the original one, Don't Fall Down.

But I don't mind testing it with you to see how it goes, PM me when I'm online so we can try.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Star Falls Event!!!

This event take place in mcbrickz, In this event host will use magic-rocket to get high of the map as possible
    Players objective is to kill host(normal hp/ap) with Snipers
    Host will try to dodge sniper hits and spam some rockets to floor/bricks from sky (Due to EX tag, It won't damage players rather push them into oblivion)
    players who succeeds to avoid rockets and gets host kill will be the winner
    Tags: SNO, EX, NI, M, F, ESP[if required after test]
    Rules: No teleporting, No joining red team, No macroing, Must listen to host carefully, No spam/force lagg/spike

[Host have to freeze players at beginning of every round and get help of co-host to fly with magic-rocket]

Last edited by Faky; 10-06-2020 at 09:33 AM.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

7. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Raziel (10-06-2020)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Star Falls Event!!!

This event take place in mcbrickz, In this event host will use magic-rocket to get high of the map as possible
    Players objective is to kill host(normal hp/ap) with Snipers
    Host will try to dodge sniper hits and spam some rockets to floor/bricks from sky (Due to EX tag, It won't damage players rather push them into oblivion)
    players who succeeds to avoid rockets and gets host kill will be the winner
    Tags: SNO, EX, NI, M, F, ESP[if required after test]
    Rules: No teleporting, No joining red team, No macroing, Must listen to host carefully, No spam/force lagg/spike

[Host have to freeze players at beginning of every round and get help of co-host to fly with magic-rocket]

Quite a few problems I see in this event suggestion: SNO affects everyone including staff so we cannot even equip rockets in this sort of room. Additionally, EX tag doesn't work like this, EX tag disables rockets from firing. If you want to use rockets that just push players off, we would use Admin Training Rockets. Honestly I feel like we already have too many events in McBrickz (to the point where we already need to change existing events in that map to not make it a room-killer). My thoughts are that we don't need this event, if we want to give players the opportunity to kill us, we can do so in Meteor Shower (once in a while by rearranging some of its tags), and tell players what weapons they can use etc. (violators kicked or something). Lastly, I feel like this may take a bit to set up which is why we can use it as a rare variance to an existing event (after polishing...).

Spoiler!

9. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Faky (10-06-2020)

Take it easy <3

Country
    Thanks
    Among us event {In-Game event}

-(Rules)-: in this event the host will whisper one player randomly and tell him "u r the chosen one" the round must be 1 min only the chosen one must try to disappear from the other players the players will fight against eachother cuz friendly fire is on , the player who kills the chosen in {1 min} wins but if the chosen player survived he will win 1 point

No lagging / macroing / teaming

-(Game modes)-: ESP

i think there is only problem that we need time that is more than 10 sec and less than 1 min like (20 sec) but there is a solution ofc which is the host may be used as a timer after the time ends he can slap all the players and if the chosen player survived he gets 1 point
    Last edited by ReVeN; 10-16-2020 at 02:02 PM.
    Who is the boss? its me

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by _HERO_ View Post
    Among us event {In-Game event}

-(Rules)-: in this event the host will whisper one player randomly and tell him "u r the chosen one" the round must be 1 min only the chosen one must try to disappear from the other players the players will fight against eachother cuz friendly fire is on , the player who kills the chosen in {1 min} wins but if the chosen player survived he will win 1 point

No lagging / macroing / teaming

-(Game modes)-: ESP

i think there is only problem that we need time that is more than 10 sec and less than 1 min like (20 sec) but there is a solution ofc which is the host may be used as a timer after the time ends he can slap all the players and if the chosen player survived he gets 1 point
    First of all, thank you for the new event idea.
    I do see some issues with this event though.
    Regarding the "No Teaming" rule, it'll be hard to enforce it since people could just whisper to their friends and let them know that they're the "impostor" so they won't kill them, or even let them kill to win an event point which is actually unfair. It's not that we cannot enforce the "No Teaming" rule in other events, but this one would be a mess, in my opinion.
    Also, the fact that the host picks a player could be a problem as well because it'd seem personal.
    We could suggest adding a /privateroll (/proll) command as a staff command that shows the staff members ONLY who is the chosen "impostor", but still, it's taking a risk since we cannot know if people whisper each other to let their friends win or protect them and so manipulate the event's process.

Overall, I liked the idea but it seems it has quite a lot of unsolvable problems.

Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way.

12. The following user said thank you to Benny for this useful post:

ReVeN (10-17-2020)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Bomb Melee
    Suggested by justRelax
    Spoiler!

The required kills should be a low number like 2-5 up to the host, since it will get very chaotic. If you just run around you won't get kills and that will be that user's loss. I recommend for the host to hold onto the bomb to prevent teaming, or users who get the bomb just walking away from the fight. Also can make the bomb timer anything you desire to spice it up.
    Last edited by justRelax; 01-04-2021 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Tried it out, needed some changes.

Spoiler!

Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread Information