Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    could we also have this "select all" feature for storage banks, because it's really time consuming when you switch chars with "move donations to storage" then you have to go through the process of clicking every single item that you want to equip.
    Is it really that time consuming? I personally dont find it too difficult to double click the item i want and press enter, it also requires consideration of what you want to move or not because i have other stuff in my storage..

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Is it really that time consuming? I personally dont find it too difficult to double click the item i want and press enter, it also requires consideration of what you want to move or not because i have other stuff in my storage..
    i mean for you it must be easy considering all you do is play training so you need what a sword and armor if you want. i gotta do that process for my sword, armor, meds, dash, guns. every single time i switch alts
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

3. The following user said thank you to Damp for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (01-13-2017)

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    i mean for you it must be easy considering all you do is play training so you need what a sword and armor if you want. i gotta do that process for my sword, armor, meds, dash, guns. every single time i switch alts
    Same for me i agree

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I just dont change my charcters fifty thousands times a day. Please dont judge me considering you dont know me. Even if its 5-6 items you gotta click, it really only takes 10 seconds MAX to do

Thread Information