Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Scholars and scientists since Arthur A. Aardvaark back in 1804 wondered this same question, now, we seek definitive answers. But a final verdict on the most pressing of issues can not be solved by futile methods like science, religion, or dare I say it, evidence (yuk). But by debate. After all, people might doubt the validity of your arguments, but they shall never doubt the volume at which you say it.

So, the almighty question,

Which is more buoyant, Watermelons or Walrus?

Easily that is a watermelon, for it has water right in it.

Thanks
    And yet you are incorrect sir! The walrus must be more bouyant, nature placed the creature in a fairly aquatic biome, if it were not capable of floating, it would never survive without gils!

Thanks
    Nay! Both of you are ignorant fools! Neither the yummy delicious fruit or the giant bag of fat float well in water!

Thanks
    Bah, can not a watermelon be equipped with a scuba tank?

Thanks
    Could not a walrus as well?!

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    is this about the century soup on toriko ?

Thanks
    Nay woman it is about the burning argument which resides in all men's souls!

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Karuik View Post
    And yet you are incorrect sir! The walrus must be more bouyant, nature placed the creature in a fairly aquatic biome, if it were not capable of floating, it would never survive without gils!
    Originally Posted by Gravecoast View Post
    Nay! Both of you are ignorant fools! Neither the yummy delicious fruit or the giant bag of fat float well in water!
    Originally Posted by Matthevv View Post
    Bah, can not a watermelon be equipped with a scuba tank?
    Originally Posted by Karuik View Post
    Could not a walrus as well?!
    Originally Posted by Matthevv View Post
    Scholars and scientists since Arthur A. Aardvaark back in 1804 wondered this same question, now, we seek definitive answers. But a final verdict on the most pressing of issues can not be solved by futile methods like science, religion, or dare I say it, evidence (yuk). But by debate. After all, people might doubt the validity of your arguments, but they shall never doubt the volume at which you say it.

So, the almighty question,

Which is more buoyant, Watermelons or Walrus?

Easily that is a watermelon, for it has water right in it.
    this thread doesnt make any sence. also these people i quoted have a very low post count or only posted in this thread so i think its the same person and he/she is trolling.

good day sir

9. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Alwis (08-27-2011)

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    Too lazy to read all.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Banned

Thanks
    Easily a walrus, look how fatty fatty that thing is. It is like an elephant of the sea, elephants can float good and the sea is salty so it makes it even better for them to float because it makes it denser. A water melon is dense inside with hardly any air, hardly any air, so it float less than fatty walruses would. I once saw a fat ass mother****** drop into a stream and I thought he was drowning but he floated off on his back thats what a walrus could do. even if watermelons contain a lot of water, fat contains a lot of air which is much much much much less denser than water. Retardos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information