Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    meh, you made the change in spread based off what one person said and went with it lol. the spread is bad, but im more curious tos ee how it would perform without the ap/hp changes like i had said previously in the other threads.
    Incorrect. One person? What's your source?

There were threads regarding the spread changes and we've let people test them, received opinions and feedback from multiple people. Funny when people like you don't give feedback and then complain about changes later like "You didn't ask me personally!" I mean you saying that we based all this off one person just shows that you have no idea, and if you, blatantly, have no idea, why bother saying anything at all?

Anyhow we'll do more tests for the next update. But please do us and yourself a favor and check the forums once every couple days to give us your feedback. Don't wait until the changes are live to complain about them like you do now (plus saying that we based them off one source). Testruns give you the chance to shape FGunZ, so please use it.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

dion (08-17-2020), Ommadawn (08-17-2020)

Thread Information