Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    @Shunpo, Alright sounds good bro. Be nice having some other Staff in the Clan.

@}{it, If you can beat me in a one on one on my terms after I get squared away back in the game, you can be one .

@Uhtux, That is perfectly fine, Uhtux. I have no problem with that. I'm pretty average in terms of skill myself .

@Katsuro, The original [D}agge[R} was a mixture of Administrator's, Game Master's, Moderator's, and member's alike. So it's definitely a more original, socialization-based clan.

Just make sure to post your In-Game Names guys, and I'll add you all to the list if you'd like to join.

Uhtux's Avatar بوئنوس آیرس آرژانتین

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    @Shunpo, Alright sounds good bro. Be nice having some other Staff in the Clan.

@}{it, If you can beat me in a one on one on my terms after I get squared away back in the game, you can be one .

@Uhtux, That is perfectly fine, Uhtux. I have no problem with that. I'm pretty average in terms of skill myself .

@Katsuro, The original [D}agge[R} was a mixture of Administrator's, Game Master's, Moderator's, and member's alike. So it's definitely a more original, socialization-based clan.

Just make sure to post your In-Game Names guys, and I'll add you all to the list if you'd like to join.
    cool man , In-Game: Zenhit.i'll like to join this amazing clan

Thread Information