Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I didn't say that I don't want them to kiss or touch each other or whatever, they can do it, but pls not infront of me xd
    exactly, but that comes due the fact youre not used to it. like we all are used to normal people kissing each other. but if 2 men will do it i would react on it like: ´´ugh what are they doing´´ even if 2 girls are kissing i look like : ´´ well that´s weard´´ it´s all because it´s not normal
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Two things to say really...
    1. It's okay for two girls to kiss because It's so sexy but it's not for two boys because it's gross. "Sense".
    2. I do admit that some of the gays tend to be more feminine and girl like, BUT: Just because I am gay, doesn't mean I have a girlish tone voice and wear some weird clothes and whisper gossips. I am just a normal man who somehow likes other men and not women, that's all. OH AND, don't EVER think that I will be trying to get every possible penis in my way, I am gay I am not a whore.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Lemonish; 08-02-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    Two things to say really...
    1. It's okay for two girls to kiss because It's so sexy but it's not for two boys because it's gross. "Sense".
    2. I do admit that some of the gays tend to be more feminine and girl like, BUT: Just because I am gay, doesn't mean I have a girlish tone voice and wear some weird clothes and whisper gossips. I am just a normal man who somehow likes other men and not women, that's all. OH AND, don't EVER think that I will be trying to get every possible penis in my way, I am gay I am not a whore.
    you´re right but some gays, act like they are so brave being gay. i think it´s annoying because in my opinion you guys are the same as me . but why the hell keep saying i´m gay and proud of it. that really annoys me . so you are gay? do i need to look up on you or something because you are ? not saying you are saying that but Some are and that´s the annoying thing. they think they earn respect for saying that..

EDIT: its Always awkward in my opinion if 2 people are kissing in front of you but that´s my opinion XD
    Last edited by SaintSnow; 08-02-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Gibby's Avatar Gibby!

Thanks
    You guys make such a big deal about it, I mean okay the person is gay so now you can fool around in public ?
    There's nothing to be proud about or make a big event about it, if that's the case then I want to see a big party for straight people aswell.
    Happy LGBT day<3 !

Thanks
    I can see your point, so try harder to see theirs.

The majority of the world is against gays, they are shut down and told they are wrong. It takes a lot of courage to stand up for yourself against everyone around you. OF COURSE, this is not always the case, you guys may be open minded and all, but the world is huge my friends, and there are scary, awful things out there that you have no clue of. I know of someone who tried to suicide because his family didn't accept him, he had problems I don't deny it, but still do you get my point?

"It's hard to stand up when you're standing alone, and when you do, YOU'VE GOT to be proud"
    -Lemonish.
    Last edited by Lemonish; 08-02-2014 at 11:19 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Cone (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    I can see your point, so try harder to see theirs.

The majority of the world is against gays, they are shut down and told they are wrong. It takes a lot of courage to stand up for yourself against everyone around you. OF COURSE, this is not always the case, you guys may be open minded and all, but the world is huge my friends, and there are scary, awful things out there that you have no clue of. I know of someone who tried to suicide because his family didn't accept him, he had problems I don't deny it, but still do you get my point?

"It's hard to stand up when you're standing alone"
    -Lemonish.
    i think the biggest problem is america , in europe i think they almost all accept gays, i´m from the Netherlands and as we see we got the gay parade here and here we all accept gays. like i had one in my class 2 years ago. and to be honest i found it out 1 year ago i had no clue he was gay . but i understand what you are saying.
    Just all have the respect they are gay and just treat them like you dont know they are gay i think thats the best.

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Gibby's Avatar Gibby!

Thanks
    I do understand that and yeah there are bad cases about coming out in religius families it's a disaster.
    And most of the time there are good cases, people are being open minded, it's just hard for the families to accept it.
    To be honest I don't give 2 ****s about who you dating, first of all you're a person and that's all what matters.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I do understand that and yeah there are bad cases about coming out in religius families it's a disaster.
    And most of the time there are good cases, people are being open minded, it's just hard for the families to accept it.
    To be honest I don't give 2 ****s about who you dating, first of all you're a person and that's all what matters.

Thank you.

Sneaky Feline

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    I use to be rather rash towards "gays" but i've since grown up, as we all do and i like to think i've become more open minded. So how do I feel about LGBT? I have many "gay" friends, I'm all for equality, marriage between LGBT, the whole nine yards.. but that's never going to be achieved when the VAST MAJORITY of them want to act super flamboyant, inappropriate, and obscene. If you're gay, FINE, perfect.. just stop thinking it gives you special privileges to act a fool. you know?

more to the point of the thread: HAPPY LGBT DAY!!! (or whatever it's called) don't try to get in my pants all i'll party it up with y'all!

im gay, and this is so ****ing true. amen.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Probably straight.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information