Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    RuneScape, always good to get back to some nostalgia (OSRS)
    MapleStory, servers are laggy and unless you play on Reboot server (compared to Runescape ironman mode) it is heavily pay2win. The community is absolutely cancer.
    Blade & Soul, I really enjoyed BnS but only with friends - alone is damn boring.
    C9: Continent of The Ninth Seal, same for BnS, great game but sucks to play alone.
    Guild Wars 2, Amazing game, not sure about the rest - haven't played it for a long long time.
    Neverwinter, heard a lot about it however I've never played it myself.
    TERA, same as Neverwinter - positive stories, never tried it myself.
    Last edited by RlCK; 01-28-2017 at 03:32 AM.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    MapleStory, servers are laggy and unless you play on Reboot server (compared to Runescape ironman mode) it is heavily pay2win. The community is absolutely cancer.
    jeez, its a shame that maplestory ended up being like that, i remember the old days when everyone were pretty much friends and it was actually fun to play

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

EASTVAN (01-29-2017)

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    jeez, its a shame that maplestory ended up being like that, i remember the old days when everyone were pretty much friends and it was actually fun to play
    Yup huge shame. Reboot is quite fun though, but not with unstable crap servers and playing with 300 ping if you are from EU. I'll return if they open the Reboot EU servers

Started playing this game around v.34 when Level 1 to 70 took a year and hitting above 10k was super high. Stalking Tiger and Suuushi in deep Ludibrium and dying eventually 'cuz of high level monsters good old times.
    And now you can buy a 2m - 2m range for ~$3000, SO-MUCH-FUN. Pay2win ruined so many good games.

I actually started playing OSRS recently, kinda enjoy it even though starting from 0 kinda sucks. And so many bots in f2p xd

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    Yup huge shame. Reboot is quite fun though, but not with unstable crap servers and playing with 300 ping if you are from EU. I'll return if they open the Reboot EU servers

Started playing this game around v.34 when Level 1 to 70 took a year and hitting above 10k was super high. Stalking Tiger and Suuushi in deep Ludibrium and dying eventually 'cuz of high level monsters good old times.
    And now you can buy a 2m - 2m range for ~$3000, SO-MUCH-FUN. Pay2win ruined so many good games.

I actually started playing OSRS recently, kinda enjoy it even though starting from 0 kinda sucks. And so many bots in f2p xd
    I would think that, in my current level and damage (204, 1mil-10mil ) im about at the point where i can get myself to 2mil range but eh, progressing too much from my current state is not rly an option as a f2p ;c

Thread Information