Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
Whew, these are all awesome, the only thing I can say in terms of improvement is you could've tried to fill in the top right of the second design a bit more with a similar blend of flowers & color splashes like the rest of the piece. Looking forward to seeing more of your artworks.
Thanks you. c:, but it's like I kinda tryin' to mimic a minimalism thingy sooo yep.

Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
OMG Azuki imysm ;-;
fking Zeximofer! imysm too! c:

Originally Posted by Shino View Post
The 3rd one looks like it's been professionally done

what techniques did you use to make it? I want to be able to recreate something similar (also if u dont mind can i have the original)

thank you so much. also if you can direct me to any tutorials. I dont use photoshop often but the 3rd one looks perfect for what i'm trying to make
Thanks Shino! For the techniques, it's just the smudge tool with around 2-5px and for the hardness hmm less than 50% to whatever depending on the stroke you'll gonna make. Also it has some pentooling and a bit of topaz clean like 1-2% of it. btw, I used intuos pentab since it's hard to use mouse when smduging. For tutorials, I didn't like uh, follow tutorials nor followed one for that, 'twas a trial and error though but you can find some at gfxresource.com (you need to register though).

Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
better than my birth
LOL. wtf. U serious?! D:

Originally Posted by Flora View Post
o damn very nice work do u do sig and avatar requests for people ??????????
Depends. Depending on my availability (I mean sched) or if I got bored I do some c: