Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Don't worry, you just have to completely ignore those who curse you and put you down and report them like you said. I always try to be friendly to everyone I meet. Make sure you're not annoying people in any way that would cause them to be like this towards you, it works out most of the time, but you still get those idiots who like putting others down and making jokes for no reason.

If you ever need to talk, just give me a message. I hate seeing other people down.
    Last edited by Resort; 11-25-2016 at 06:51 PM.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    Don't worry, you just have to completely ignore those who curse you and put you down and report them like you said. I always try to be friendly to everyone I meet. Make sure you're not annoying people in any way that would cause them to be like this towards you, it works out most of the time, but you still get those idiots who like putting others down and making jokes for no reason.

If you ever need to talk, just give me a message. I hate seeing other people down.
    I agree but make sure that u doesnt bullies them if u wanted good attention from people u need to give them good attention

3. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (11-25-2016)

Thread Information