Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    ''gladiators''

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    ''gladiators''
    It's not Gladiators in general... It's people like him in general... Which hold Gladiator, even GunZ, from progressing to be fully what they can be...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
    It's not Gladiators in general... It's people like him in general... Which hold Gladiator, even GunZ, from progressing to be fully what they can be...
    I watched the replay, the point of this thread '' peddle ''.
    You both peddle and dbf, if I still cared about gladiator I would spam chained dng x2 in a corner untill they RQ and post a thread just like this just to show how big my ego is. Honestly there are just 20 glads on this server and the only decent one is Path now lock this thread because this is just a conversation between two people who play the exact same way. Go PM eachother or something '-'.

Steff went HAM on this gg ; @

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    You both peddle and dbf, if I still cared about gladiator I would spam chained dng x2 in a corner untill they RQ and post a thread just like this just to show how big my ego is. Honestly there are just 20 glads on this server and the only decent one is Path now lock this thread because this is just a conversation between two people who play the exact same way. Go PM eachother or something '-'.

No, I was playing his game on the last recording, which is the one that is on this post, if you watch my youtube video... you can clearly see who is the better gladiator... And or read my screenshots... We fought 3 times, each time he promised to stop peddling / spamming...

Thanks
    You're the kind of guy that takes sarcasm seriously ekelon i don't even remember saying that that's how pathetic you are to use that as an argument.

Steff, gtfo random trash. You are bad as well LMFAO. Get known as a glad. Path wasn't even top get known newgen.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    You're the kind of guy that takes sarcasm seriously ekelon i don't even remember saying that that's how pathetic you are to use that as an argument.

Steff, gtfo random trash. You are bad as well LMFAO. Get known as a glad. Path wasn't even top get known newgen.
    Shut up, I'm in game right now. Talk shit there

You got owned... stfu.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post

hi
    Jetman doesn't play anymore and I havn't seen peter in a while. This does make path the fastes with a sword since he could x5 before.
    Also Path has sparred jetman and he did lose, but he did get some kills unlike others who get beaten by him 30-0.
    I might not be know to you but i dont care about that because since I quitted ''glad'' i realised gunz is so much bigger then spam tbf.
    If you start to realise gunz is boring when you play for the '' kills '' you will see that im right and you wont wont ever ego again.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    hi
    Jetman doesn't play anymore and I havn't seen peter in a while. This does make path the fastes with a sword since he could x5 before.
    Also Path has sparred jetman and he did lose, but he did get some kills unlike others who get beaten by him 30-0.
    I might not be know to you but i dont care about that because since I quitted ''glad'' i realised gunz is so much bigger then spam tbf.
    If you start to realise gunz is boring when you play for the '' kills '' you will see that im right and you wont wont ever ego again.
    He doesn't ego... You have to have skill to ego... He just trolls and tries changing the story around because he has more than one FGunZ account -_-

Thanks
    hi
    You sir, are clearly trolling. This shows how low the quality of the event staff is. Anyways, Jetman is not even all time top. Clearly you were obsessed about Monk style and now you are using it to troll me.

Jetman got 14-6 by Koreanw, who is not even all time top. Try Randy or Josh or Atomsk and then talk.

Dumbass thinks glad is about tbf spam. LOL'd

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks

ihy steff ;-; </3

Creds to Lemonish^

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information