Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    I don't know.. imo, the server laggs enough as it. directing more towards the server itself sounds like things are about to get hella laggy up in here. who knows.

why cash reward? if anything.. just the same as we have the gold emblem next to player names who do well in dual tournaments, make one for top clans monthly that also lasts a month. or make a certain item they can keep for a month. a jacket maybe. and forum title. all you need. fk money.
    Last edited by Scarab; 08-21-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    I don't know.. imo, the server laggs enough as it. directing more towards the server itself sounds like things are about to get hella laggy up in here. who knows.

why cash reward? if anything.. just the same as we have the gold emblem next to player names who do well in dual tournaments, make one for top clans monthly that also lasts a month. or make a certain item they can keep for a month. a jacket maybe. and forum title. all you need. fk money.
    going to bump my post. i think the whole emblem idea and what not is a solid idea.. whether you take out the cash reward or not.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    going to bump my post. i think the whole emblem idea and what not is a solid idea.. whether you take out the cash reward or not.
    This. Or to lower DDOS incentive, lower the monetary prizes.
    Also maybe both a total points clan war chart and a monthly top clan war chart. That way, overall clan prestige is kept.

Linear88's Avatar History

Thanks
    To everyone who's confused:

• Pings between players in Clan Wars will be slightly higher if you live far away from the server located in Europe. Also known as distance lag.
    • Anti-lead will remain in Clan Wars.
    • Normal games will still have connections routed directly between players (or NAT, if the user cannot be connected to).

5. The following user said thank you to Linear88 for this useful post:

Steff (08-22-2013)

Thread Information