Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Donator

Thanks
    If your going to post shit about me, please put the whole story.

1st pic: The kid is making fun of me and talking trash with words such as "ur" and other abbreviations. I told him to learn english and he said "ur" again. So i said go back to mexico. He had ping around 100ish, which to me is central america.

2nd pic: We just 4-0'd khloe and fran or whatever. He was complaining about how i was ele'ing, so i told him he spikes like a mexican. Because of where i live (Northern USA) mexicans have distance and spike on me, making it pointless for me to aim at him. I wasnt insulting him, just saying he is spiking like mexicans do for me.

3rd Pic: Goes along with 1st pic. Way to seperate them and make it look like 2 different occasions.

So before you go trying to make me look bad, get the whole story please? Alright thanks, Bye .

Edit:

P.S. Khloe, please stop trying to be such a suck up and report every last little thing just because you want to be a GM. I was just in an asylum with you where you were egoing and flaming, but i didnt ss it because i normally think nothing of it.
    Last edited by Windows; 06-11-2009 at 10:28 PM.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Thread Information