Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
Can't we put in some reward for streaking in clan war and breaking them? Ofc not 50 coins per clan war, like if u get on a 10 streak u get like 1 coin or 2 coins. 20 Streak same story, it might attract some more players, because in that way you can get coins without donating.

Also, you could try extending the monthly clan war prize to the top 5? Because pretty much the same clans get rank 3 every month and other people won't bother to even try..

Automatic spike kicker? If you spike 2rounds straight you get d/ced, this to prevent people from forcelagging etc.

What would also help is fixing the anti-lead a bit, no offence but sometimes 12 hits don't even kill an enemy and that is why alot of good players don't play this server to start with. And those players play clan war alot..

Fix the 5v5 bug, or even make a 6v6 (is not needed now because there are no clans that can play 6v6)

New Maps for in clan war perhaps, no random maps but more town/factory/castle-like maps. (Fix the map Roulation too, yesterday I had island 3-4 times in a row..)

Top 3 (or 5 as I commented above) should get more recognicion. You could remove the crown from the bounty shop and make it a monthly clan war tournament reward for the 4 players that made most points for the winning clan. (rank 1 only though) And the clan that gets rank 1 the month after takes it from the clan that was it last month.
And give the rest of the top 5 clans a lucky box or whatever (top 4 players that made most points)

I could go on for ages with these kind of ideas and I don't even know if it would help in any way, but it's worth the try.

Clan warring people are the most competetive players in this game, they donate the most, are most active that's why there needs to be more clan war. Alot of players left this server because of inactive clan war channels and the anti-lead. Fix these things, remove room tags like [R] ([IA] is fine for me if it's not in combination with [R]). Get rid of the forcelagging clans that just lagg to win, and you actually got yourself a good server in comparison to others.
First one will attract swappers and the 12 hits doesn't have to kill someone, who knows oyu probably hit 2 bullets per hit or 1.