Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    The only solution i can think of now is to remove race event and let race map be used so that the players will practice in race map instead of going afk in town etc .doing nothing and killing each other. Or As i have seen we had a better chance ìf elunge/lunge is restricted because i observed that bunny wins most of rounds because of elunge/lunge beside the shortcuts or tricks he is doing . I know that bunny made effort to practice that lunge also but not a lot tries to do it and just ask not to host race. And if these are not good idea then just make i rules that no elunge or 3points are the highest player can win in race event x.x

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LordSeventh View Post
    The only solution i can think of now is to remove race event and let race map be used so that the players will practice in race map instead of going afk in town etc .doing nothing and killing each other. Or As i have seen we had a better chance ìf elunge/lunge is restricted because i observed that bunny wins most of rounds because of elunge/lunge beside the shortcuts or tricks he is doing . I know that bunny made effort to practice that lunge also but not a lot tries to do it and just ask not to host race. And if these are not good idea then just make i rules that no elunge or 3points are the highest player can win in race event x.x
    That is false. In the most recent race event the elunge mostly slowed me down. This is because i semi consistently failed it, but had i raced normally, the outcome wouldnt have changed. a similarly skilled racer with a better elunge would have won me in that regard, and while i dislike elunge for many reasons, I dont mind it being allowed in events, and I think it should be up to the host to allow it or not.
    Regardless, players have 13 unique skillmaps to play aswell as superflip. If we give them race in the normal channel, dont expect it to be a popular training room for more than a week after its initial coming to the free channel as a result of the excitement of the players. I think the maps and tags unavailable to us should be given to the free channel regardless, but not for that reason.

Also, the point of the original post in this thread is to solve the problem of hosts needing to limit wins to 3 points.

Thread Information