Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    This would also bloat the server unnesseceirly with replays.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    I'm sure many people are struggling to explain things to people who don't know much of the English language. So I was wondering if every time a user enters a room it'll give them a message which will debrief of the game mode such as the [LEAD] room tag does. This could feature important information such as primary objectives.

Of course it'll start to get annoying so there could possibly be a 'tick to not show this message again' option or in settings an option to enable/disable this feature. An example for a training room would be;
    "The game mode is set to Training. Experience will not be gained in this room."

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Add back Red croshair when you aim on enemy

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    Add back Red croshair when you aim on enemy
    This was removed due to shotbotters. Doubt it'll be added again.

5. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Katsuro (11-10-2013)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Make a Replay website.
    Meaning, make a site where people can upload there replays.

Members could login with there game account better yet it should be connected to it.
    Make it so they can change there replay profile, name, etc so there user Id is annonymous.

Once a replay is uploaded it will be tagged with (Dm, tdm so on) it should also show player information for example ( wich player is in what team, score of the players, score of the game, lengt of the game etc) and the op should be able to enable the viewable of
    a chat log ( with everything viewable, teamchat, groupchat, wispers etc)

and I can keep up but tired of typing more wall of text.

p.s about the security Or to avoid people to upload replays from a diffrent server, make it that every replay that's been made on fgunz have a special code or encryption would do it.
    Last edited by Rain; 11-10-2013 at 01:20 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Jeopardy (11-11-2013)

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    Make a Replay website.

Members could login with there game account better yet it should be connected to it.
    Make it so they can change there replay profile, name, etc so there user Id is annonymous.

Once a replay is uploaded it will be tagged with (Dm, tdm so on) it should also show player information for example ( wich player is in what team, score of the players, score of the game, lengt of the game etc) and the op should be able to enable the viewable of

p.s about the security Or to avoid people to upload replays from a diffrent server, make it that every replay that's been made on fgunz have a special code or encryption would do it.
    It would be very cool to see this happening not because I would like to see other players replays (or mine which I can view in my client)..
    But, cool for the fact to see someone code something that can translate or pull information out of a gzr file and put it into a web format. I know there used to be a website that enabled people to upload their gzr files and it would extract the information from it. I know it can be done (again) I mean someone made a program that reads the replay information without the Gunz client (you can check out the Github here). It does everything you talk about but it is just a standalone program. I can't see this being too useful besides validating scores when people challenge each other and stuff like that, rather than a screenshot they can link to the output of the replay site.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Make a Replay website.

You can use this tool by Wizkid which should work with FGunZ replays.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    You can use this tool by Wizkid which should work with FGunZ replays.
    that's lame man, Why not just create something like this so people can also comment and rate that stuff!

Would be cool man a gallery of replays that people can watch.

would also be easy for video editor's to creat montages so there you got free advertisement.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    that's lame man, Why not just create something like this so people can also comment and rate that stuff!

Would be cool man a gallery of replays that people can watch.

would also be easy for video editor's to creat montages so there you got free advertisement.
    A replay only records certain inputs, that is why it is so small. Viewing a replay from a webpage is literally impossible.

If you are simply meaning a place to upload gzr files with desctiptions and comments then i agree, that would be cool. A rating system could also be put in place, as well as a better reporting system

Banned

Thanks
    switch kukri dagger for millitary dagger, just change the names, pictures and levels
    ty

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information