View Poll Results: Do you have a 32bit or 64bit windows operating system?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have a 32bit operating system

5 18.52%
  • I have a 64bit operating system.

22 81.48%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1v1 View Post
    Then i'd say **** you as a developer if that was your mind set. I'm not even here to argue with you. 5 players is still 5 players more. Those 5 players could be players who have donated tens/hundreds of dollars to the server and you are willing to just push them aside. Maybe people choose to play GunZ, play GunZ because they can't run upto date games. Many of players in India / Venezuela / Israel are Cafe users, you really think they are playing on high end CPUs?
    With that mindset you wouldnt last as a developer, on the long run it wouldnt be profitable. I get what you're saying though, it would be nice to support those little people but in reality you most likely wouldn't succeed.

Want to remind you that Jetman is also doing all of this for free as a hobby. I also think he's doing right in thinking of the majority instead of the minority as it would be more benificial.

Not too many new people showing up is because of alot more reasons than that they're getting beaten ingame. Imo I think we'd gain more people if we focused on what people care about these days. An old outdated looking game is just going to die if there's nothing new/attractive elements coming to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, fyi everyone, there's a shitton playing from internet cafés
    Last edited by Linzor; 06-17-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Thread Information