Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    You must have real difficulty reading and understanding English fam.

https://i.imgflip.com/2ciakq.jpg

Here since I feel bad for you I'll help you understand:

Questing is where you play using the Quest Mode in-game, if you have found me in a room with that mode, please feel free to show everyone!
    Questers is a term for people like you and your clan. People who aren't really that good xx

Edit: Please just stick to the forums.
    mifuk

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    Questers is a term for people like you and your clan. People who aren't really that good xx

Sorry I can't do that, as much fun as I do have irritating people like you here I do enjoy doing it in-game as well! I don't care how well I play, at least I play legit unlike the majority of the "pros" that have used hacks before.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Sorry I can't do that, as much fun as I do have irritating people like you here I do enjoy doing it in-game as well! I don't care how well I play, at least I play legit unlike the majority of the "pros" that have used hacks before.
    Glad im legit fam, and you dont irritate me rofl.
    mifuk

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verali View Post

"people like you and your clan" Daan, last time i checked you couldn't even take us in cw. Keep talking. And don't give me some bullshit about how you've already quit. Back in v7 you were still getting your ass handed to you constantly.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    "people like you and your clan" Daan, last time i checked you couldn't even take us in cw. Keep talking. And don't give me some bullshit about how you've already quit. Back in v7 you were still getting your ass handed to you constantly.
    I was there! We smekt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Hart (06-19-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    yo quit talking shit to almost everyone on the forums holy shit arent u that cleave guy who got banned for damage reducing back in v7?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    yo quit talking shit to almost everyone on the forums holy shit arent u that cleave guy who got banned for damage reducing back in v7?
    Yea i am, and your point? Hey imbecile, the thread is under the ego section, i am allowed to voice my opinions without breaking the sections rules. And if you've noticed i am only voicing out when others wanna start shit. I don't need a degenerate like you to tell me what i can do and cant.
    And are you retarded? Look who's talking shit first. I don't start shit unless kids like daan start to whine. Hey aren't you that kid that hunts SFC members in v7 trying your best to get us banned by constantly reporting us because you're mad you always get rekted by us in game? Holyshit stop trying to fan.

Country
    Thanks
    Yea i am, and your point? Hey imbecile, the thread is under the ego section, i am allowed to voice my opinions without breaking the sections rules. And if you've noticed i am only voicing out when others wanna start shit. I don't need a degenerate like you to tell me what i can do and cant.
    And are you retarded? Look who's talking shit first. I don't start shit unless kids like daan start to whine. Hey aren't you that kid that hunts SFC members in v7 trying your best to get us banned by constantly reporting us because you're mad you always get rekted by us in game? Holyshit stop trying to fan.
    I never meant to say ure not allwoed to ego ppl all im saying is ure the smartass trying to ego ppl who are only ''good'' when they hack yet ure the one who got banned for dmg reducing and so did ur friend lart hmm coincidence i think not

I only reported a seedfanclub member twice one of which was lart who was obviously dmg reducing and even got banned for it just like u did and the other time it wasnt my idea to start the report but whatever floats ur boat lol

funny thing is ure not even on this list to begin with yet ure acting like ur the greatest of all time
    Last edited by Mattie; 06-21-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    I never meant to say ure not allwoed to ego ppl all im saying is ure the smartass trying to ego ppl who are only ''good'' when they hack yet ure the one who got banned for dmg reducing and so did ur friend lart hmm coincidence i think not

I only reported a seedfanclub member twice one of which was lart who was obviously dmg reducing and even got banned for it just like u did and the other time it wasnt my idea to start the report but whatever floats ur boat lol

funny thing is ure not even on this list to begin with yet ure acting like ur the greatest of all time
    Would appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth. I've never said i'm above anyone or better than anyone here. Why don't you look back at my replies before spouting nonsense. Pretty sure i'd lose to most of ya'll in a 1v1 but hey, at least i don't start shit with people i lose to.
    Daan called Chef and his clan "questers". Questers that he constantly loses to in cw. Am i wrong to point that out? You tell me.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Would appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth. I've never said i'm above anyone or better than anyone here. Why don't you look back at my replies before spouting nonsense. Pretty sure i'd lose to most of ya'll in a 1v1 but hey, at least i don't start shit with people i lose to.
    Daan called Chef and his clan "questers". Questers that he constantly loses to in cw. Am i wrong to point that out? You tell me.
    Im above everyone

Best gunz player btw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information