Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Yea, but if we did have people from India im sure they would have made a thread and we would have shown my support opposed to saying "Get over it". Regardless of the country if there is a tragedy, as long as it wasn't because of something dumb, I would show my sympathy.
    Our whole country flood in 1952, and I honestly don't care..

Nor did we post a thread about WW I or WW II ;d.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I'm not going to post a Thread about another Countries tragedies. I will feel for them, but it isn't something I feel necessary to do since I don't live there. If someone from Haiti posts about it, I'll respond with heartfelt sympathies, but it's the person who is from that Countries responsibility to choose if they wish to do so or not, not nobody else's. Just like if something happened in the Nederlands, I'd respond with heartfelt sympathy for you guys since we've experienced a major tragedy here as well.
    Thats the point I was trying to get across.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Well you might not care, but that's you. I'm sure there are people all across America who are happy that 9/11 happened. But for those who DO care, they are free to post on Freestyle and express their pain.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    What eno is trying to say: You should let go of it. bad things happen and you can't waste your time tinking about things that are in the past. the future is now and live your life =].

Country
    Thanks
    Well of course we are going to move on, but on the day of its happening the least we can do is remember all those whose lives were lost on that day. It's the least we can do since we do not talk about it on pretty much any other day.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Well it was cruel but why always Americans looks at the side that they want too?
    Lets talk about the thusands kids and women died at Palestin and Iraq that Amecican army killed them..
    I know that Iraq provoked America but i dont think the kids and the womens made something wrong..
    Jakanadin i dont think that you care that much about the kids that died in hospital by bombs and bullets from American army..
    Btw i was so sorry about the guys died and jumped from the buildings and i was praying about them..
    But i am so sorry that Americans had to kill 2-3 years old killds because 100 stupid terrorists did an cruel thing..
    By the way Rest In Peace both nations..

Sry about my english i am from Greece..
    And i rly like Americans tho

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shizzle View Post
    Well it was cruel but why always Americans looks at the side that they want too?
    Lets talk about the thusands kids and women died at Palestin and Iraq that Amecican army killed them..
    I know that Iraq provoked America but i dont think the kids and the womens made something wrong..
    Jakanadin i dont think that you care that much about the kids that died in hospital by bombs and bullets from American army..
    Btw i was so sorry about the guys died and jumped from the buildings and i was praying about them..
    But i am so sorry that Americans had to kill 2-3 years old killds because 100 stupid terrorists did an cruel thing..
    By the way Rest In Peace both nations..

Sry about my english i am from Greece..
    And i rly like Americans tho
    Defensively killed. They don't go around shotting at randoms
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Well, I've never seen a post about the tsunami in India on this forum.
    I tried explaining this to you yesterday Eno. ><
    A natural disaster and a crime against humanity are two different things. One just happens and you can't really do anything about it until the aftermath. The other comes from hatred from one group of people toward another. This is why this is sad to me more than anything else. Not because the numbers, but the hatred.

I was in 4th grade, about 8-9 when my mom woke me up. My grandmother was watching the news and she talks a lot...too much in fact; she she called everyone in the family telling them what happened. I was woke up and got to see the second plane hit a tower on the news. I saw lots of people jumping and screaming. When I had went to school my teacher was talking about it. He told us what happened and that we would remember this day forever.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Country
    Thanks
    Well first off, it's not the Americans who kill the children. The ones that HAVE are mainly either by accident, no other choice, or are just plain cruel and unusual. The radicals use innocent women, children, and men of their own to attract American's to help them, then the innocents martyr themselves. If anything the people over there were killed at the hands of their own people. The war would have never started if the bombings never happened.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Defensively killed. They don't go around shotting at randoms
    Unfortunately they do.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information