Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    you should also change some maps to make skillmap v10 humanly possible for example
    Requires to remake the whole thing..

Supreme leader

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We do listen to suggestions, but giving CQ players 1.3 million bounty per game compared to people getting a few 1000 in CW games or a few 1000 in regular games is extremely unfair. This was a bug in the code. It's very easy to tweak BP rates so it's distributed fairly between all game modes.
    good job having 50 players everyday i see getting lower and lower. It was fine in v7 but v8 it just ruined everyones decision.
    https://www.twitch.tv/kingruzu

help me get followers ;3

3. The following user said thank you to Ruzu for this useful post:

Zaku (10-25-2017)

Thanks
    I appreciate your reply. That's a first (nobody replied in other suggestion topics).

We do listen to suggestions, but giving CQ players 1.3 million bounty per game compared to people getting a few 1000 in CW games or a few 1000 in regular games is extremely unfair.
    There. You said it yourself. How about looking at the situation the other way around? Why would you give out a few 1000 in CWs and regular games when even a level 99 dagger costs 90000 bounty? Quite imbalanced and unfair, don't you think?

I understand you'd want people to donate and hence buy more donor gems—but with the removal of a decent bounty reward, you have pretty much made it an impossible task for players to be able to craft level 4 or 5 bounty gems. Earning 20 to 30 million bounty would take ages, unless there's a new way that I'm unaware of.

I apologize for being rude in my previous comment, but a lot of things about this update has bothered me (and many, many more players). I lost 40 million bounty after this patch, after having spent so much time. I just wish you'd value the time we spend playing a video game, obtaining virtual items that have no real effect. Why do you really care so much now, with the player base at its lowest point? The attraction of private servers used to be the very fact that things were more relaxed. I am truly having a hard time understanding the purpose behind so many restrictions and "balances".
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 10-25-2017 at 01:03 AM.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    this is Freestyle no Gunz The Duel, you have to be more original do not make copies of a Gunz that is already dead, you kill your own server trying to be equal to the original.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    I appreciate your reply. That's a first (nobody replied in other suggestion topics).

There. You said it yourself. How about looking at the situation the other way around? Why would you give out a few 1000 in CWs and regular games when even a level 99 dagger costs 90000 bounty? Quite imbalanced and unfair, don't you think?

I understand you'd want people to donate and hence buy more donor gems—but with the removal of a decent bounty reward, you have pretty much made it an impossible task for players to be able to craft level 4 or 5 bounty gems. Earning 20 to 30 million bounty would take ages, unless there's a new way that I'm unaware of.

I apologize for being rude in my previous comment, but a lot of things about this update has bothered me (and many, many more players).
    The donor gems aren't out yet though... we're still tweaking things.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    The donor gems aren't out yet though... we're still tweaking things.
    I'm aware of that, but they'll be out soon, won't they?

If that is your only argument from my previous post, then yeah, okay. I'll stop now.
    Good luck with everything.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I'm aware of that, but they'll be out soon, won't they?

If that is your only argument from my previous post, then yeah, okay. I'll stop now.
    Good luck with everything.
    Correct, but we may push another update before they will be released.
    We're going to discuss about the bounty internally.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

I apologize for being rude in my previous comment, but a lot of things about this update has bothered me (and many, many more players). I lost 40 million bounty after this patch, after having spent so much time. I just wish you'd value the time we spend playing a video game, obtaining virtual items that have no real effect. Why do you really care so much now, with the player base at its lowest point? The attraction of private servers used to be the very fact that things were more relaxed. I am truly having a hard time understanding the purpose behind so many restrictions and "balances".
    All I can read is that you want to make it easier for yourself by earning 1.3M bounty of a CQ...

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    If you wanted 1.3 million bounty from 1 CQ so you can buy 26 gems every 5 minutes - Sorry, that's not how it was meant to be.

Why would you give out a few 1000 in CWs and regular games when even a level 99 dagger costs 90000 bounty? Quite imbalanced and unfair, don't you think?

I'm not sure if you understand the purpose of bounty. You're not supposed to be able to buy the highest level dagger after doing one single CW. Bounty has to be earned. I understand you're not a fan of this bounty system but it was suggested by our players to give a meaning to this previously useless currency again.

You don't have to earn 20 to 30 million bounty, why would you? 20 million bounty that's 400 gems. Why would you need 400 gems? Upgrading a gem from Lvl 5 to 6 is high risk and high reward for those that can afford it. If you don't want to risk losing your gems - just don't upgrade them to the max. Same goes for weapons.

You didn't actually 'lose' bounty. 1 million bounty is still far more than you should've gotten from CQ. Also, you're still getting valuable PVE items as drops which you can either keep or sell for quick bounty.

The whole upgrade feature was added for players that have spent so much time on this game - they don't have anything else to do. Basically giving those that already have everything another reason to keep playing - another way to improve their character. You're not supposed to unlock everything within 1 week. Rather it should take a month or multiple months.

11. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

_Jan (10-25-2017)

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    We're going to discuss about the bounty internally.
    You took away 224M bp from me and start to discuss now?

Do you really want to loose your last players? I saw so many pservers dieing, do you really want to be the next?

Quests are hardly playable now, e.g. for SQ you need to buy Humanities Textbook for 4000 bp. Even with all available boost up's you get only 600 bp for win. You win a Death Sword and sell it for 2375 bp, means you loose 1025 bp even if you win that quest. Nice kind of balancing.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

13. The following user said thank you to ILoveQuests for this useful post:

_Jan (10-25-2017)

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information