Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Everyone, Jakanadin Here. Figured [D}agge[R} Needed An Official Tryout Page. Just Leave Your Name Here If You Would Like A Tryout, Or Private Message Me In-Game, And I Will Respond Back With A Tryout Time And/Or Date.

[D}agge[R} Member Rules And Regulations For Tryouts:

The Rules To Get Into Clan [D}agge[R} Are As Follows:

1. We Fight Attack And Defend Style On The Mansion Map.

2. I Always Attack, It Is 1 On 1, No One Else On Either Side Will Be Involved.

3. All Other Tryee's Are Required To Stay On Red Until Further Notice, And Are NOT Allowed To Attack.

4. No Medical, Repair, Or Food Packs, No 1 Hit Kill Grenades, No Egoing, No Cheating, No Cheap Weapons Along The Lines Of Overpowered Sprays, Donor Dagger, Insta Sword, Or Speedy Dagger, And No Talk-Killing.

5. This Is A Test Of How Good You Are, And How Long You Can Survive My Onslaught, Not If You Can Kill Me Or Not.

I Prefer D-Style, Yes, That Is Why The Clan Is Called [D}agge[R}, But We
    Also Accept All Peoples Wanting To Join. Also, I Am A Faithful Teacher
    Of D-Style With Multiple Successful Students Under My Belt, And Am
    Willing To Teach More! Just Whisper Jakanadin Or Any Other Member Of
    [D}agge[R} On For A Tryout, And We Almost Always Will Have A Tryout
    Ready And Waiting.

[D}agge[R} Official Administrator Rules And Regulations For Tryouts:

Everyone In The Clan Wants To Be Admin, But I Am Just Going To Say Right Now, It Isn't Going To Happen. I Am Finally Posting Up Administrator Position Rules Here, And I Expect Everyone To Read Them Before Begging For Admin Tryout:

1. No Constant Bugging In Game For Admin Tryout. If You Constantly Bug Me, I Will Never Let You Tryout.

2. If You Threaten To Leave The Clan Because I Don't Make You Admin, No Skin Off Of My Bones . I'll Ban You Straight Up From Ever Joining The Clan For Threatening A Higher-Up (P.S. Once You Leave [D}agge[R}, There Is No Turning Back, I Don't Accept Re-Appliers.)

3. Fairly Easy Tryout If You Are Smart, You Fight Me And Another Admin, And Your Main Focus Is me. You Have To Get My Hp Below Low Yellow. Do Not Worry About The Other Admin, They Are Just A Distraction.
    There Is No Real Reason To Get Pissed And Take Off From The Clan Because You Lost Adminship, Because Tryouts are Once A Week Whenever I Say. And If You Figure Out You Would Like To Re-Join After You Leave, Too Bad, It Won't Happen.

*Note For Admins* DO NOT Let Anyone That Was In The Clan But Left Back In No Matter What, Unless I Say So. I Have The Final Say In Whether Or Not They Can Re-Join.

P.S. To Those Wanting Me To Join Your Clans, Please Quit Private Messaging Me To Come And Join Your Clans. I Have 40+ Members In My Clan And I Am NOT Looking For Another Clan, So Again,
    Please Stop Private Messaging Me, Thanks!

- Jakanadin

Leader:

Jakanadin, Level 52

Administrator's List:

Firebrand

Dildo

Shunpo

Clan War List:

*To Be Announced*

Member List:

Jakanadin

NitroAnon

Dildo

Firebrand

Shunpo

DevilsPro

Message me In-Game, on here, or on MSN to request addition to the Clan, as well as this list!
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 01-25-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Respect's Avatar Total Noob

Thanks
    I Wish i could join but my stupid computer doesnt let me get on gunZ
    but hopefully a week from now i can tryout
    im probably not even goin to make it
    Freestylers Biggest Noob

Country
    Thanks
    Lol. Its ok if you don't . I'll recruit any time. My first thing to do now though is get my Clan name changed and our Score reset. So whenever Stroop gets on MSN< I have to message him.

We had swappers in my clan everyone, that is why our score is so low >.>. Used to be 3-0 then some queer Swappers lost us 30 matches in a row.

Thanks
    haha that suks...But good luck wit clan
    Freestylers Biggest Noob

Country
    Thanks
    I have a feeling Dagger will become very popular as soon as our Score is reset . We were destroying in a Dagger vs All Asylum today XD! So hilarious.

Thanks
    Wish That I Could Play
    and btw when i do i need a dagger teacher
    Freestylers Biggest Noob

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I have a feeling Dagger will become very popular as soon as our Score is reset . We were destroying in a Dagger vs All Asylum today XD! So hilarious.
    =] Dagger rocks.
    Score reset will be good .

Country
    Thanks
    Yea, then we will need to make a list of people availiable for Clan Warring. If you can beat another Clan Warrer, like Mentality or Kairychu, you can Clan War. How about that rule?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Yea, then we will need to make a list of people availiable for Clan Warring. If you can beat another Clan Warrer, like Mentality or Kairychu, you can Clan War. How about that rule?
    Good rule, just let Menta and Kairy Cw first.
    More Cwers come later .

Thanks
    Or...If u give jaka a cookie they can Cw
    lol jk
    Freestylers Biggest Noob

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information