Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    1. I will host the obstacle I see fit, regardless of difficulty or similarity. Just go with the low.
    2. Literally every single one of you keep saying 'it is impossible' BEFORE even attempting to try and pass the obstacle so that just makes me not wanting to do re-rounds in the first place.

Friendly reminder for everyone that plays events, if you act nice and maybe think before you say something, you might get rewarded for it.

Hc Spiderman
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    1. I will host the obstacle I see fit, regardless of difficulty or similarity. Just go with the low.
    2. Literally every single one of you keep saying 'it is impossible' BEFORE even attempting to try and pass the obstacle so that just makes me not wanting to do re-rounds in the first place.

Friendly reminder for everyone that plays events, if you act nice and maybe think before you say something, you might get rewarded for it.
    Rewarded?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hc Spiderman View Post
    Rewarded?
    Re-round, extra round, extra round etc

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks

To me, this comes over as if you're saying that you hosting events is some kind of gracious gift. Which it isnt. You applied for a position in the Event Team, which means you're willing to spend time and effort into hosting events. Of course, the players have to be nice to you and vice versa. So if the players put their time and effort into making such a thread to help you and the others host events, you might as well look into more, or at least say thank you instead of getting defensive and saying you're gonna do whatever u want.

5. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Zeino (07-08-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    To me, this comes over as if you're saying that you hosting events is some kind of gracious gift. Which it isnt. You applied for a position in the Event Team, which means you're willing to spend time and effort into hosting events. Of course, the players have to be nice to you and vice versa. So if the players put their time and effort into making such a thread to help you and the others host events, you might as well look into more, or at least say thank you instead of getting defensive and saying you're gonna do whatever u want.
    It is a gracious gift.
    I am willing to spend the time and effort, just most players are not worthy of it on the way they treat us/ act in events.
    And thank you for showing me examples I already know.

Hc Spiderman
    It is a gracious gift.
    I am willing to spend the time and effort, just most players are not worthy of it on the way they treat us/ act in events.
    And thank you for showing me examples I already know.
    Kick those and move on with the people who you define "worthy" of your events. lmao

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hc Spiderman View Post
    Kick those and move on with the people who you define "worthy" of your events. lmao
    But then i’ll have, for example, people like you who will report me

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    People who claim something is impossible are divided into 2 groups:
    those using common sense and have game knowledge from years of playing to understand whats possible and whats not, and those who just say something is impossible towards everything that is purely luck based (and there are plenty of purely luck based obstacles made by the team right now).
    This is why ranking things by difficulty and providing this list is good, for allowing ets to pick something that wont kill 95% of players and something they can enjoy (knowing you win based on luck and not skill has the opposite effect of what you want from an event).

Regardless, as chef said, this thread is mainly for recommending new obstacles, discussing current obstacles and their difficulty or anything else related to w2w.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    People who claim something is impossible are divided into 2 groups:
    those using common sense and have game knowledge from years of playing to understand whats possible and whats not, and those who just say something is impossible towards everything that is purely luck based (and there are plenty of purely luck based obstacles made by the team right now).
    This is why ranking things by difficulty and providing this list is good, for allowing ets to pick something that wont kill 95% of players and something they can enjoy (knowing you win based on luck and not skill has the opposite effect of what you want from an event).

Regardless, as chef said, this thread is mainly for recommending new obstacles, discussing current obstacles and their difficulty or anything else related to w2w.
    Funny how people keep ignoring the fact of actually trying to pass and just say its impossible instead, not like the 'years' of gameknowledge actually applies when it comes to this but its w/e. And tbh I'd rather have obstacles that kill more people than going to the trouble of setting up obstacles where everyone will pass, porbably also a reason why everyone complains about everything being impossible.

Funny how they keep spamming impossible untill a countdown start, a player succeeds and they copy how he did it. But oh well, thanks for the amazing ideas and I hope someone will use this thread as inspiration!!!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Funny how people keep ignoring the fact of actually trying to pass and just say its impossible instead, not like the 'years' of gameknowledge actually applies when it comes to this but its w/e. And tbh I'd rather have obstacles that kill more people than going to the trouble of setting up obstacles where everyone will pass, porbably also a reason why everyone complains about everything being impossible.

Funny how they keep spamming impossible untill a countdown start, a player succeeds and they copy how he did it. But oh well, thanks for the amazing ideas and I hope someone will use this thread as inspiration!!!
    its true, some of them lack experience and say impossible towards everything until a player passes it.
    However, you don't co-host or participate in all of the wall to wall events (including the most recent one today), the obstacles were a joke for 90% of the event and a big part of them was also luck based, which is truly concerning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information