• Yes

53 51.46%
  • No

50 48.54%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    these threads are pointless so many players love R theyre not going to take it out just for like the 50 of us that dont lol.
    so many people hate r theyre not going to take it out just for like the 50 of us

wake up

no one but people who play infection mode like [r] because they can farm exp and rebirth faster.

and people who say; no r gives mouse cat game
    cw no r take 10 min max also, no one lames unless you are brs like you who are used to r and cant even rs properly
    Last edited by Steff; 06-04-2014 at 12:59 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-04-2014), Rash (06-04-2014), serpento (06-04-2014), Vickachu (06-04-2014)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Krout View Post
    BUT did you play in a non [R] room yet? I bet you come back and complain that people are lame killing you.. but then again you probably didnt play a non [R] room yet.. look at it both ways dude just make ur non [R] room and have fun the way you like it. I can see there are a lot of people who want it the same way like you.
    and on the other side there are a lot of people, might just be the majority of them that like the [R] rooms cuz you dont have the waiting time and coming with that the time to get lamed

your mistake is that you keep talking about how it was, and how it was is deff not how it works on this server

You really gonna go there? have nothing better to say then to try and insult me? anyway what you just said doesn't make any sense.
    I stand by my arguments because you havn't debunked those at all.

sounds to me that we should rename this game because it isnt gunz anymore. You just want to play a diffrent game then gunz.

4. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Steff (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    I say remove it since its so prevalent, the reason is that Anti Lead which is taken for granted now actually changed the game a lot
    and while it made it more straightforward and less frustrating it also made some bad things like guns are now unbalanced compared to melee,
    and reactive evasion is less effective,
    when you add infinite ammo / reloading to that, it becomes silly.
    Last edited by ash0787x; 06-04-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    [NOT OFFICIAL ANSWER] [R] stays. [/NOT OFFICIAL ANSWER]

7. The following 4 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Aeolin (06-04-2014), Again (06-04-2014), Godzkiller (06-04-2014), NagiTamae (06-08-2014)

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    this thread

I can understand why it would be annoying to play a game in it. But, why remove it? Just play without it. I think [R] can make a lot of games for me and friends a lot more fun. Stop acting like a cry baby. ; - ;

edit:

and you can't say majority of people hate [r] since everyone who plays the game doesn't even post on the forum.

Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    training weapons have 99999 ammo , no need for the [r] tag then.
    but if you train with your normal weapons using [R] you wouldn't need training weapons. You could just train with your normal shotguns and get used to the delay it has.
    Last edited by Lilith; 06-04-2014 at 08:28 AM.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

Aeolin (06-04-2014), Godzkiller (06-04-2014)

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    You really gonna go there? have nothing better to say then to try and insult me? anyway what you just said doesn't make any sense.
    I stand by my arguments because you havn't debunked those at all.

sounds to me that we should rename this game because it isnt gunz anymore. You just want to play a diffrent game then gunz.
    Real gunz died so why not change it? The tags offer something different, something most other servers don't have.

Lose the [R] tag and lose something that make FG stand out from the crowd.

[R] can make boring games fun. The people crying to remove it are just trying to force everyone to play their way. This is not the olden times. It's like watching a bunch of kids walk round screaming and stomping their feet because they aren't getting their way, and this has been going on for a long time now.

Use it if you want to, don't use it if you don't want to. It's not that hard to comprehend.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

11. The following user said thank you to Godzkiller for this useful post:

Again (06-04-2014)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    well it seems that fgunz has been ruined for 53% of the people who play this server. but lets just ignore that for the sake of noobs that dont want to reload anymore. bye bye fgunz.

13. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

serpento (06-04-2014)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    How they want to play mhm.
    Snipers in a normal room are far-less OP than in a room with [R].
    Shotguns, people on this server got terrible aim (average) speaking because they spam.
    Because they got terrible aim they don't cw because they know they won't win.
    [LEAD] the antilead doesn't work 100% everytime anyway.
    Sometimes you do 90dmg and for the same shot 9 dmg no matter what distance, sometimes you hit 2x on the body it makes two hits sounds and gives 0 dmg.

----

IMAGINE they removed [r]

At first like 3 people would care, but after that no one would.
    [R] also made infection mode very unbalanced and would be less of a exp farm.
    After [R] would be removed more people would join because of the cw prize but because currently when there are no cws there are no decent tdms either no one joins.
    If [R] was removed no one would leave because of the fact it got removed.

1. They mostlikely leveled why leave anyway you won't find [r] anywhere else FOR A REASON.
    2. You already donated, you won't find [r] anywhere else why leave.
    3. You know the server, you won't find [r] anywhere else for a reason.

Basically, [R] is just used to increase OPness, and decrease the amount of players.

Edit;
    At first [DMG3] was removed from quest the first 10 minutes people cared, after that they didn't.
    After that I think they removed [dmg] tags from infection mode guess what, 1 day they cared after that they didn't.
    Sorry but i don't play CW cuz mucho unlegitness due to that money prize =.=

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Shit, I voted YES but I meant NO.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Poll is probably not reliable since your thread title states "Remove [R]" and the poll question is "Keep [R]"? People maybe voted for the wrong option.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information