Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    QueenMADONNA's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Turning jjang on/off with a command in game. For example, for events it would be useful, other than relogging, missing a round and not getting into the room again.
    Amount of symbols in room titles should be extended.

3. [V] Tag will only limit HP and not give HP.
    Why? Too many people abuse [V] with weight rings or other things that are ment to remove health.
    NOOOOOOOOO. This means everybody will be using shotguns, because I'm a rocket/rocket + large swords x2 + sometimes 2hko grenades user or other heavy item user and I always wear the weight rings and specifically look for [V] rooms. I suck with shotguns and this would completely ruin my gameplay. That's why there are tags like [EX] [SGO] etc, preventing people like me in rooms, no?
    Last edited by QueenMADONNA; 07-10-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PUSSY View Post
    Turning jjang on/off with a command in game. For example, for events it would be useful, other than relogging, missing a round and not getting into the room again.
    Amount of symbols in room titles should be extended.

NOOOOOOOOO. This means everybody will be using shotguns, because I'm a rocket/rocket + large swords x2 + sometimes 2hko grenades user or other heavy item user and I always wear the weight rings and specifically look for [V] rooms. I suck with shotguns and this would completely ruin my gameplay. That's why there are tags like [EX] [SGO] etc, preventing people like me in rooms, no?
    That's specifically why it's being changed. Playing like that is abusing the tag to play in a way the game was never ment to be balanced and played.

Thread Information