Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Colin's statements are factual and accurate. Also compartmentalizing aspects of peoples' personality into different sections of the forum is dumb. Also why don't you address the person disrespecting Colin? All Colin did was respond.
    compartmentalizing is a fundamental concept exercised in every forum, i'm not sure how youre not aware of it. But since you insist on making it justified by addressing the person disrespecting zalibidas, he shouldn't have said what he did in the first place as this is a thread related to the update, not about measuring **** sizes. If you ain't here to discuss changes to the update (which were already discussed as mcsic said hes posting a new update in a few hours), then just don't post.

Anyways, I like the amount of effort the devs put into the aspects of the game revolving around quest, I just wish the community wasn't focused on quests and asked for quest-related updates and we'd instead see something that would make events more exciting. I personally got insanely bored of playing them up until the point it felt like a chore to log in for events because I never felt like there was anything new in that regard. Good job on the update regardless.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    compartmentalizing is a fundamental concept exercised in every forum, i'm not sure how youre not aware of it. But since you insist on making it justified by addressing the person disrespecting zalibidas, he shouldn't have said what he did in the first place as this is a thread related to the update, not about measuring **** sizes. If you ain't here to discuss changes to the update (which were already discussed as mcsic said hes posting a new update in a few hours), then just don't post.

Anyways, I like the amount of effort the devs put into the aspects of the game revolving around quest, I just wish the community wasn't focused on quests and asked for quest-related updates and we'd instead see something that would make events more exciting. I personally got insanely bored of playing them up until the point it felt like a chore to log in for events because I never felt like there was anything new in that regard. Good job on the update regardless.
    i'm sorry but since when is criticism not allowed about an update in a thread about an update. its because of that, the issue is getting fixed. if i had said nothing, no one would have known it was an issue. so yes, i should have said that.

or were you talking about the other guy saying what he said.
    Last edited by zalibidas; 08-11-2020 at 05:41 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I actually had some new stuff coming up for events but during testing we found it didn't work as intended yet. You can expect some fun stuff for events in near future though.

4. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bunny (08-11-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I actually had some new stuff coming up for events but during testing we found it didn't work as intended yet. You can expect some fun stuff for events in near future though.
    interesting glad based events are much needed. you guys have a large amount of the glads playing here like you used to. a lot mostly do 1v1s these days in a glad discord but that might be something for suggestions.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zalibidas View Post
    i'm sorry but since when is criticism not allowed about an update in a thread about an update. its because of that, the issue is getting fixed. if i had said nothing, no one would have known it was an issue. so yes, i should have said that.
    I don't think Bunny was referring to the criticism which is necessary to improve the game and welcome in update threads, but the ego between you and Ganggbangg which Minato pointed out belongs into the ego section. (thus compartmentalizing) Which Deviok referred to as dumb (to which Bunny pointed out why compartmentalizing in forums isn't dumb)
    Originally Posted by zalibidas View Post
    interesting glad based events are much needed. you guys have a large amount of the glads playing here like you used to. a lot mostly do 1v1s these days in a glad discord but that might be something for suggestions.
    Yeah, you could let us hear your ideas and suggestions about it in the suggestion section, it helps.

Banned

Thanks
    I don't think Bunny was referring to the criticism which is necessary to improve the game and welcome in update threads, but the ego between you and Ganggbangg which Minato pointed out belongs into the ego section. (thus compartmentalizing) Which Deviok referred to as dumb (to which Bunny pointed out why compartmentalizing in forums isn't dumb)

Yeah, you could let us hear your ideas and suggestions about it in the suggestion section, it helps.
    yeah, i got it. i picked up on that shortly after posting that maybe they were talking about their initial comment.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    played some more with the new spread in cw also but gotta say i don't like it in its current state, unless you are close range the shots don't feel right, im not the only one that thinks this, there were multiple people in cw complaining

shots like these from this range do 60~ dmg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    played some more with the new spread in cw also but gotta say i don't like it in its current state, unless you are close range the shots don't feel right, im not the only one that thinks this, there were multiple people in cw complaining

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...06/unknown.png shots like these from this range do 60~ dmg
    This is also going to be addressed in the upcoming patch. We will see how it feels after that

Banned

Thanks
    This is also going to be addressed in the upcoming patch. We will see how it feels after that
    After having a match, although slight, slashes seem to hit at weird angles they probably shouldn't. Its barely noticeable there though. Was just an observation.

Country
    Thanks
    my lazy pb style wont work now T.T
    1mm hit = 40 dmg > berly hit = pb

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information