Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    the spread still doesn't feel right, the damage just doesn't seem right from close-mid range. If u share this opinion please thank me or reply in this thread
    agreed pls revert to how it used to be and stuff because this is kinda bad.. ngl

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

the slow mos are kinda bad cuz i recorded in 30 fps but just to show u why the current spread is not good

Zeir's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    People who die in a quest should not receive the loot, while a member makes all the effort and someone who died at the beginning takes the loot is very unfair.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeir View Post
    People who die in a quest should not receive the loot, while a member makes all the effort and someone who died at the beginning takes the loot is very unfair.
    If someone that survives picks the chest the person that picked it gets the loot. If you dont pick up the loot it gets randomized. Dont randomize the loot if u dont want players that die to get the loot.

Zeir's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    If someone that survives picks the chest the person that picked it gets the loot. If you dont pick up the loot it gets randomized. Dont randomize the loot if u dont want players that die to get the loot.
    I'm talking about when you play with randoms if you take the box they give you kick so it is unfair that someone who dies get the loot

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I'm actually trying to figure out why we even began changing the spread in the first place. Back in v7 most people complained about the Anti-Lead and barely anyone complained about the spread. Even now most players I have talked to never had a problem with v7 spread and only complained about the v7 anti-lead. Everything kinda changed after the anti-lead 2.0 update. We kept changing the spread so much that it eventually lead up to this mess where 7-10 people are giving an opinion about it and we average it out till we got the sg5 spread and after a few days we changed it again. I didn't give my opinions on the testing because i didn't test enough to give u a valid opinion, but now I am feeling the aftermath of the people that tested this for probably a few rounds or roughly an hour, not a few days. Also, I think 10 people is not enough to change something so big (Like we have done before too). Most of the players in game are very casual and don't use the forums at all. Please add some news post in game (At login screen or character select) where they can see whats going on without checking the forums. If they see something big in the news post they might go to the forums (for once) and give their own opinion. U can also leave a message in the lobby when they have logged in saying something like ''There is a new forum post about some spread changes. please take a look and give your opinion about it.''

Maybe we should consider changing the spread back to the old v7 spread. Most of the players that are still here (and those who left) have used that spread the most. Anyway, that's my thing i wanted to say.

About the quest update, this shit is absolutely amazing and I have never had so much fun questing with friends. I have 1 problem with something tho, and thats the absolutely retarded ass hitbox of that hammer smash (where u almost isntantly die or get stunned) that the dwarf goblins and the big goblins use. (dwarf goblin king, king kong goblin, thunder goblin etc) Most of the time im not even close to their attack but I still get him by them, please take a closer look.

Sry for long post k.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

rise (08-17-2020), SunRui (08-17-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FExJy5gwj2o

the slow mos are kinda bad cuz i recorded in 30 fps but just to show u why the current spread is not good
    Looks fine to me without seeing your crosshair nor your pellets. It would probably help you if you had that enabled. Your aim plays a huge role here and you completely leave that out of it by having everything disabled. Slowmos don't tell us anything here because we can't see the pellets to begin with so we can't tell if it's your aim or the spray or whatever.

Anyway most people agreed that the increased size is better as you can no longer slice through people across the map (as you said yourself) and you land shots easier up close.

Regarding changing the spread back to V7, it was changed in the first place because people didn't like the randomness. In the original spray luck is a huge factor, because your aim could be 10/10, but where each pellet lands is completely decided by a random function so you could end up missing more than half the pellets, while your aim is perfect - simply because of luck. That's the whole idea why the spray was changed to a semi-static pattern to begin with to eliminate the luck factor.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Looks fine to me without seeing your crosshair nor your pellets. It would probably help you if you had that enabled. Your aim plays a huge role here and you completely leave that out of it by having everything disabled. Slowmos don't tell us anything here because we can't see the pellets to begin with so we can't tell if it's your aim or the spray or whatever.

Anyway most people agreed that the increased size is better as you can no longer slice through people across the map (as you said yourself) and you land shots easier up close.

Regarding changing the spread back to V7, it was changed in the first place because people didn't like the randomness. In the original spray luck is a huge factor, because your aim could be 10/10, but where each pellet lands is completely decided by a random function so you could end up missing more than half the pellets, while your aim is perfect - simply because of luck. That's the whole idea why the spray was changed to a semi-static pattern to begin with to eliminate the luck factor.
    trust me we've been playing cws and i can pretty much tell u that every cw player agrees that the spread is messed up.. you should honestly believe us if literally every1 is complaining about it

10. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    trust me we've been playing cws and i can pretty much tell u that every cw player agrees that the spread is messed up.. you should honestly believe us if literally every1 is complaining about it
    Who's everyone? There is you, Ganggbangg, Shang and rise who replied they dislike it. There are a bunch of people I've spoken to that like it. Shang also just said that 5-10 people aren't enough to make such big decisions.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

i still stand with that opinion, i like the close range fighting WAY more, however though even from mid/close range the shots are so off. everytime it feels like u did ~100 dmg u did 50, it feels like u did ~200 u did 100 and so on.

My crosshair is visible in the video btw its a green dot in the middle. You can see me do slash pb's for 81 dmg (29 dmg from the slash so the shot did 52 dmg...)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information