Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Did you pm Dave or Mcsic? Ask them what your being auto kicked for. There is a log server side that states which part of the anti hack you triggered that they can look at.

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Did you pm Dave or Mcsic? Ask them what your being auto kicked for. There is a log server side that states which part of the anti hack you triggered that they can look at.
    he did they said wait till v8. I want you to help him since you're semi useful

3. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Shayla (06-26-2017)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    he did they said wait till v8. I want you to help him since you're semi useful
    I think that's outdated info. I don't believe V8 will solve his issue based on the description.
    Last edited by S1lent; 06-26-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    I think that's outdated info. I don't believe V8 will solve his issue based on the description.
    I'll update you therefore.

for some reasons yesterday my game worked 100% well and I didn't even change anything only thing I did was launching over and over and once it worked I didn't close it for a good time.

Now we're back to the start cause it's happening again and dave never answered back when I was like wtf ur not gonna make me wait until v8.

i try it once in non comptability once in comptability etc etc. i rlly dunno whats causing this lol i got a fkn 10$ shop mouse can't be that at all

Thread Information