Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Yes how cool is it when a staff fuks u up and when you confront him about it he starts shittalking and making fun of you
    Is it hard for them to admit their fault?
    I avoided reporting staff members too many times after they realized that they messed up and apologised to me and didnt even want them to send me prizes.
    But its annoying when they ignore players and trash talk them when i only 'critize' them so they avoid repeating same mistakes over n over.

Its coming from a player who has 100 diff chars who provoke players just to report them and abuse kick system because a player used a sword in duel room, pls.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Yes how cool is it when a staff fuks u up and when you confront him about it he starts shittalking and making fun of you
    Is it hard for them to admit their fault?
    I avoided reporting staff members too many times after they realized that they messed up and apologised to me and didnt even want them to send me prizes.
    But its annoying when they ignore players and trash talk them when i only 'critize' them so they avoid repeating same mistakes over n over.

Its coming from a player who has 100 diff chars who provoke players just to report them and abuse kick system because a player used a sword in duel room, pls.
    As I said in my previous post, I do feel like they're incapable of receiving feedback aswell. However, I don't think it's necassary to report over & over again for something so minor.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Off-topic: Did you not realize that you received 1 event point + 25 coins from JustRelax after your report yesterday?

4. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

justRelax (11-26-2019)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Off-topic: Did you not realize that you received 1 event point + 25 coins from JustRelax after your report yesterday?
    Yes i saw and michi pm'd me, i gave the coins to some random player cause i don't report to get coins. Thx tho
    Last edited by Zabu; 11-26-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Thread Information