Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SEED View Post

This.
    Also last I remembered, Gunz didn't used to be about so hung up easily about reporting people for unintentionally having "bad" connection and trying to prevent them from enjoying a game.
    People weren't so salty and petty that they would get worked up so easily. I mean wouldn't you want to try and retain any amount of players with this already declining player base?

If you keep reporting everyone you see who happens to spike you'll be left with maybe half of the active players? And it's not like we've never played with people spiking before, we just never bothered to go through the trouble of reporting each person we see. When I get killed by some teleporting guy I'll just react with my usual "WOTFOK? Fk dis shunpo" and then be done with it, as anyone who has played with me would know.

And don't assume just because Kart doesn't use wired connection means that he doesn't want to. Sometimes it's not feasible or practical for a person. For e.g if someone's pc/room is in a totally different part of the house than the modem/router.

One more thing.. With all these talk about buffer bloat and jitter, why is it that we Singaporeans/Malaysians have no such problems when fighting one another? If it's a low quality connection as described then shouldn't we face the same issues with one another even with low ping. Lol.
    All you guyses connection is fine they all just QQ men

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    All you guyses connection is fine they all just QQ men
    They are pretty much saying their connection isn't fine here buddy.

Originally Posted by SEED View Post

This.
    Also last I remembered, Gunz didn't used to be about so hung up easily about reporting people for unintentionally having "bad" connection and trying to prevent them from enjoying a game.
    People weren't so salty and petty that they would get worked up so easily. I mean wouldn't you want to try and retain any amount of players with this already declining player base?

If you keep reporting everyone you see who happens to spike you'll be left with maybe half of the active players? And it's not like we've never played with people spiking before, we just never bothered to go through the trouble of reporting each person we see. When I get killed by some teleporting guy I'll just react with my usual "WOTFOK? Fk dis shunpo" and then be done with it, as anyone who has played with me would know.

And don't assume just because Kart doesn't use wired connection means that he doesn't want to. Sometimes it's not feasible or practical for a person. For e.g if someone's pc/room is in a totally different part of the house than the modem/router.

One more thing.. With all these talk about buffer bloat and jitter, why is it that we Singaporeans/Malaysians have no such problems when fighting one another? If it's a low quality connection as described then shouldn't we face the same issues with one another even with low ping. Lol.
    Originally Posted by Lart View Post
    To be honest in reality, if all of us post our internet connection reports here, majority wouldn't have perfect connection with all A+ on it. I've seen players in NA/EU having the same issues. Btw I dunno who shermanomam is, so don't assume his in SeedFanClub.
    You are kinda missing the point of the reports. I personally reported you guys because you couldn't understand that you were spiking.
    If you were cooperative from the start we wouldn't have to report you. Now that you are trying to fix it I dont have a reason to report you.
    It's not about hatred or discrimination against Singaporeans like this thread states.

Thread Information