Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    I dont mean to be rude but if you have no input don't post at all.
    SALUTE. I KNOW IM NOT IN THE EGO THREAD BUT I SWEAR U ARE RIGHT, THEYLL CAMP ALL DAY THERE ARE NO REASON FOR THE M TO GET OUT AND FITE LIKE A DUELER LIKE ME. THERES SOMTHING THAT HAS TO BE CHANGE, AND NOT TO BE AM I SORRY FOR PARTICIPATING TI THIS THREAD BUT AS A LEGENDARY EDUELER SINCE 1546 I HAVE TO SPEAK ALSO..

NOW MANSION TOWN CASTLE, THOSE MAP ARE THE MOST WELL KNOWN MAP AND ADDING HP AND AP IN THE MIDDLE MAP IS KINDA BAD IDEA, THERE ARE THINGS THAT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAT IS NEEDED TO BE FIX RATHER THAN MAKING A NEW IDEA FOR JUST ADDING HP AP IN MIDDLE AREA OF THE MAPS.

NUMBER ONE BOIS LISTEN, .. AM I SORRY IF MY ENGLIAH IS BEEED... SO HERE IT IS AE ISSUE, THERE ARE FEW NOT VERI PRO PLAYER ABUSIG IT. IF THEY CANT WIN AGAINTS U THEYLL JUST RJ. MEANING HE WILL NOT SEE U OR HE CAN SEE U BUT UR M8 CAN SEE HIM..

AND THIS 1 MIGHT ERESOLVE UR VERI CUTE PROVLEMOO AWFUL... REMAKE OF MANSION TOWN CASTLE LOST SHRIEN DUNGEON BATTLE ARENa PORT, TO V2 MEANING NO HIDING SPOTS FOR THEM TO GO NO BS NOTHING ONLY MID U ADMINS DECIDE WHAT SHOULD IT BE LOOK LIKE, LIKE ADD FEW WALLS THAT PLAYERS MIGHT HIDE FOR A FEW SEC TO RELOAD, AND EACH SIDE OF THE MAP NEAR MIDDLE THERE WILL BE A HP AP.. KKKKK TTTYYTYY

- - - Updated - - -

AM I TIRED AND MY NOSE IS BLEEDIN SO HARF COZ OF ENGLISH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUT I CAN SUGGEST A VERI VERI CUTE MAP THAT I MADE.... I MYSEFL HAVE A SERVER AND I ADD BOTS IN IT HHHHHHHH AND I CW WITH BOTS AND THAT MAP IS NOT THAT BAD... MY SKILLS FOR MAKING MAP IS NOT GOOD SO GGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. The following user said thank you to jackiechan for this useful post:

Awful (02-16-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jackiechan View Post
    salute. I know im not in the ego thread but i swear u are right, theyll camp all day there are no reason for the m to get out and fite like a dueler like me. Theres somthing that has to be change, and not to be am i sorry for participating ti this thread but as a legendary edueler since 1546 i have to speak also..

Now mansion town castle, those map are the most well known map and adding hp and ap in the middle map is kinda bad idea, there are things that is much more important that is needed to be fix rather than making a new idea for just adding hp ap in middle area of the maps.

Number one bois listen, .. Am i sorry if my engliah is beeed... So here it is ae issue, there are few not veri pro player abusig it. If they cant win againts u theyll just rj. Meaning he will not see u or he can see u but ur m8 can see him..

And this 1 might eresolve ur veri cute provlemoo awful... Remake of mansion town castle lost shrien dungeon battle arena port, to v2 meaning no hiding spots for them to go no bs nothing only mid u admins decide what should it be look like, like add few walls that players might hide for a few sec to reload, and each side of the map near middle there will be a hp ap.. Kkkkk tttyytyy

- - - updated - - -

am i tired and my nose is bleedin so harf coz of english ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i can suggest a veri veri cute map that i made.... I mysefl have a server and i add bots in it hhhhhhhh and i cw with bots and that map is not that bad... My skills for making map is not good so gggggggg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    at the top part is ae issue is what i meant to say hhhhhhh am i sorry

4. The following user said thank you to jackiechan for this useful post:

Awful (02-16-2019)

Thread Information