Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    First and foremost, considering the increase of activity in-game and amount of new players joining Freestyle GunZ recently just proves how events are critical to be hosted in various timezones. What at least makes me happy is the fact that I frequently see 2/3 of the current Event Moderators active weekly in-game and on forums, which was very odd to find several years ago - or even not too long ago, in 2021.

Regarding what you've mentioned about the VIP events (here/in-game when we spoke) - that's very unbelievable, but unfortunately the truth. Whoever Event Team member is that butt-hurt by hosting one set that contains 3 events must understand there's 3 of them in the same position currently, not like there's one of them who's responsible for hosting VIP events only. This really sounds like laziness, don't have another word to describe this.

Overall, there must be a change regarding the times regular sets of events are being hosted lately due to the increase of amount of players daily - no way y'all host around the same times repetitively. The way it is right now is just embarrassing, I'm sorry.
    You cannot handle it? Fine, then bring new or/and more Event Moderators - either by opening the applications (on the same concept of the DEV apps, like Linzor suggested) or doing whatever you did behind the scenes with hiring Cid & Zelda.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

Linzor (01-20-2023), Ommadawn (01-21-2023)

Thread Information