Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
The past is the past, talking about the things that happened won't change anything nor does it change the attitudes of current players. All I'm saying is we're giving the community the options now, I just want to see people actually taking that opportunity instead of saying the staff testing and opinions aren't trusted 24/7, I honestly don't care about that, in-fact it's better now that people can pick so that they don't come back and complain about the decision because well, they made the decision themselves. During V7 people were saying the LB was OP, if you want to feel free to post a full rebalance sheet of what you think the damage / delay of SGs that are donor / non-donor should be.
im not saying any of that til you suggested it I havent visited or checked any previous updates fgunz even has I wasnt even aware of this recent pellet spread options n shit due to inactivity ingame and being (Wrongly) banned on forum xd but anyway

this is just a small step to greatness obviously gunz will never peak to its previous glory but this WILL make people who once left or play for nostalgia like me want to come back and actually have a good time without being cucked by forced options

anyway I would make a rebalance sheet if I knew it would get actually LOOKED at forget actually being taken seriously ive done so many suggestions over the years in this sections that all ended up eventually being put into action after INITIALLY being denied ok not denied lets say IGNORED.

anyway its just a suggestion free in the air take it as you like like I said it wont revive the game to peak but it will make certain people wen they return possibly enjoy even more..