Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by moderman View Post
    Since my previous post was met with nooobs thinking they cute . I repeat what i said
    all israel glads are trash
    Also @reformed u are noob @ommadawn u r weak, @everyother israel glad (maybe not benny idk yet) u all suck
    that is all.
    Also tomasedison fgunz a much better place without you.
    Did you pay efdf/iwafflezi/malikb0ss to thank each post you do?
    Lame.. you also shouldn't judge other people's lives/their relationship, makes you look pretty lonely and pathetic if that's what concerns you to use it as a personal attack on them..

Weakling.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 6 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Bipolarity (05-13-2022), Emerald (06-07-2022), Faky (05-13-2022), Linzor (05-13-2022), Ommadawn (05-13-2022), TomasEdison (05-13-2022)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Did you pay efdf/iwafflezi/malikb0ss to thank each post you do?
    Lame.. you also shouldn't judge other people's lives/their relationship, makes you look pretty lonely and pathetic if that's what concerns you to use it as a personal attack on them..

Weakling.
    Lmao as soon as I told him there are no likes in his post - he went to ask his glad buddies to like his post, imagine caring so much.

Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
    I mean big +1 for what u said, but why do u like ur own post tho with sunlight acc l00000000000l
    Was trying to make a point, just like he got fake likes by his friends after asking them, I got a fake like as well. Not that I owe you any explanation Mr.10ForumAccounts.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    1. Why is this not in the ego section? This guy is clearly baselessly egoing which is what the theme of the ego section has been for the last 3 years in 99% of posts
    2. Who are you again? Must be one of those self-centered thinking the world revolves around them NA players who wait for 2AM GMT or later in order to prevent anyone outside their country from joining their rooms and kicking anyone who accidentally does because their egos are too fragile *sob* *sniff*
    Moved all of his threads to Ego section since he couldn't figure it out himself
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 05-13-2022 at 10:26 AM.

Thread Information