Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Is this the only game you got fps issues on?
    Yeah !!! Maybe its not problem in fps idk what it is
    Butt heavy movements !! When ppl start shooting and moving im getting heavier and cant move ! My fps generally reaches 4000 without any efforts
    In other server.. i have no problem at all and can play very smoothly , but i really want to play fg ..not interested in other games
    Last edited by nezo_pro2; 09-18-2020 at 01:54 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by nezo_pro2 View Post
    Yeah !!! Maybe its not problem in fps idk what it is
    Butt heavy movements !! When ppl start shooting and moving im getting heavier and cant move ! My fps generally reaches 4000 without any efforts
    In other server.. i have no problem at all and can play very smoothly , but i really want to play fg ..not interested in other games
    Try to disable dynamic light and shot effects (and similar stuff) ingame at Options -> Video -> [ I ] / [ II ] / [ III ].

See if any of those settings cause it.

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Try to disable dynamic light and shot effects (and similar stuff) ingame at Options -> Video -> [ I ] / [ II ] / [ III ].

I disabled all of them man .. tried everything nothing helped even in game and even in graphics card or something ..i have all the updates already ...find me a solution ☹️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

idk what u changed in the current patch, but I started having same issue as well,
    i tried on other servers to see if the problem occur and it does not , its just something related to fgunz source,
    on other games it works perfectly fine,
    I even tried formatting my pc and installing a fresh version of win 10 with newest driver updates still same issue.
    I tried all the solutions your provided in this post and yet again no changes.
    Please have a deeper look towards this issue that many players are having atm.
    Thank you.

Thread Information