Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    How about instead of adding extra kick functions, we just remove the voting system all together? The only real reason players get kicked from rooms legitimately now are super high ping/ae players. And even then I think there could be a way to implement a self kick system for those people with 10,000 ping.

Bad idea.

Also, please elaborate on how you believe having this "superior vote" can create this massive "infinite room customization"...?

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Though at that point I kind of question, what kind of majority wouldn't vote to kick someone out of a room for using molotovs with the title clearly saying not to, that a third of the players would? I guess there are cases, but they're probably rare.
    You'd be suprised how many kicks for ae and high ping players get rejected over and over before one of them gets accepted. That's because a majority of players don't even look to see who's being kicked for what. They either always press y, n, or nothing at all.
    Last edited by Desecration; 01-01-2023 at 04:27 PM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information