Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    1v1ing Lawri is like my man Trump said:"the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, ever".
    You win no1 gives a shit, you lose you're done. There's no redemption. It's a burden too big for a single individual to carry. I have never been so stressed in my life. Every time I died in that 1v1 he took a small piece of my soul with him. I no longer believe in god. I do not think there's anything beyond for a forsaken one like me.

2. The following user said thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Lawri (02-14-2019)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    1v1ing Lawri is like my man Trump said:"the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, ever".
    You win no1 gives a shit, you lose you're done. There's no redemption. It's a burden too big for a single individual to carry. I have never been so stressed in my life. Every time I died in that 1v1 he took a small piece of my soul with him. I no longer believe in god. I do not think there's anything beyond for a forsaken one like me.
    You taking it next level its just a game your both shit at stop being a baby

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    You taking it next level its just a game your both shit at stop being a baby
    I seriously hope you didn't take that seriously. I bet ur parents got u vaccinated and u got autism. #STOPVAXXX

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    I seriously hope you didn't take that seriously. I bet ur parents got u vaccinated and u got autism. #STOPVAXXX
    let's hope he lives to 18 and gets his rights kek

Thread Information