Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    I think it is a good change in the overal politics. Why does a person has to be 100% political correct all the time?
    Hillary also being arrogant as f*ck by not going to multiple states because she assumed she would easily win there.

I'm glad that criminal lost, of course Trump is not the best president you could wish for but based on what?
    Based on how he speaks his mind, or his view on politics? The left-wing politics made the world as it is today with their solidarity and their "OW I WANT TO HELP" aka f*cking up and destabilizing certain areas of the world. They did nothing but bad, now the right-wing is becoming significant more popular because people are done with the lying, the bullshitting and the false promises. They want real change, and if a person as Trump is able to do that they are willing to vote for him.

Obama was a great person, nice/friendly guy, good talker, friendly appearance etc... but what did he achieve in 8 years?
    Right... a bunch of extra shít. And I'm not even going to start about Hillary... I wrote enough essays the past 2 weeks.
    I'm pretty sure Trump is also fishy when it comes to his taxes, which could make him a criminal as well.
    Can't wait for all them juicy memes.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Saiyan (11-10-2016)

Thread Information