Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Whilst reading I came up with ideas just to realize that you literally wrote them under. Good work. Only thing I would think to be nice is to have multiple presets of "training programs" where instead of queueing commands in !custom there'll be a list of premade actions designed to warm up a player. this would be something like a combination of constantly aiming at the enemy who issued the command, and doing a sequence of events you would usually find in a duel room.

Also, if it's within your scope of interest, programming the bot with an AI to battle the player instead of just performing a sequence of events. I might be able to help with the AI part. This should be similar to quest mode, but far more intelligent to actually be challenging.
    Last edited by Bunny; 08-19-2020 at 03:49 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Frooples (08-19-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Whilst reading I came up with ideas just to realize that you literally wrote them under. Good work. Only thing I would think to be nice is to have multiple presets of "training programs" where instead of queueing commands in !custom there'll be a list of premade actions designed to warm up a player. this would be something like a combination of constantly aiming at the enemy who issued the command, and doing a sequence of events you would usually find in a duel room.

Also, if it's within your scope of interest, programming the bot with an AI to battle the player instead of just performing a sequence of events. I might be able to help with the AI part. This should be similar to quest mode, but far more intelligent to actually be challenging.
    Oh yes, good ideas. I'm going to take baby steps and keep things simple for now, but I'll see if I can generalize the code so that inputs can come from a player, or is generated from an AI for future "upgradability".

Thread Information