another attempt to kill gunz even more

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    another attempt to kill gunz even more
    > doesn't play GunZ
    > complains about killing GunZ
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following 6 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

BARBARR (11-06-2016), Cid (11-07-2016), Ommadawn (11-09-2016), Rain (11-07-2016), Ricky (11-06-2016), Wonderboy (11-06-2016)

boolin'

Country
    Thanks
    Say hello to minimum damage and effective range. I made a poll on this quite some time ago. I've added a minimum damage stat to every gun and each weapon type will have an effective range. So the damage will scale based on the guns range, its minimum and maximum damage.

The guns are going to get a re-balance of their overall stats because of all these other changes. We've have taken into account the feedback from the community last year we received. I have shotguns and revolvers finished. These don't really take a lot of time to figure out. To go into a little detail there will be 3 different types of shotgun classifications (not counting hotshots). You will have to wait to see the stats on those since they may go through revisions depending on testing. One type will be somewhat similar to the classic breaker 8/9, the next will be similar to the avenger, but the third ill keep as a surprise for release and no its not like a hotshot.
    I don't know how to feel about this you are kind of messing with the only guns that a large portion of old school players use, whom make up most of the gunz community that is left.

More accurate hit boxes however will be interesting to see in action, probably make the game a lot more reactive and fun. Just try not to neuter the shotguns and all the old gunz fans with them.
    My diamonds a big deal, Margiela my feet kill

Thread Information