Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Bible
    the hitbox is the same but u dont understandddd it looks smaller visually so it makes it much harder to aimmmmm take this trash avatar out plz thx~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it lets the bad kids have a chance against my shotgun~~ which will blow a hole into them~~~

Jitse the god

Thanks
    For once this bible is right and dont talk trash hhhh

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    But like most people said, The texture does match with most of the maps that are used in clanwar.
    Especially since 90% of the people who do play Freestyle GunZ are playing it under Archytype mode.

The mummy avatar is once again a stupid move Maiet has pulled just like vials / pills.
    If you still don't think it has a advantage, How about playing a clanwar against a clan that is ranked in the single digits.
    I can assure you, You will get annoyed real quickly.

I myself have no problem against this set, But i do get annoyed quickly if people use this in a duel room or a TDM lmfao.
    It's so tryhard.
    That's the thing, when ever I use archtype for fun, it would make my aim even better since the most maps have a flat colour mesh for different parts in the map itself (instead of a texture).
    So basicly you "remove the texture" with archtype and you get a blended flat colour wall/object, and every set should pop out of that (I can post a screenshot if needed if people are too stupid to understand this).
    So I really do not see this issue with it being hard to aim even when their using archtype, all I could say about that is that you guys suck at GunZ .
    gg ez no re

Originally Posted by xGhost View Post
    So mummy is indeed abit smaller what makes it harder to pb eventho hitbox is probably same, its still harder + the blending in walls qq
    Remove plz
    Hitbox is the same for every set.

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

BadAsianGamer (06-29-2015)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I understand where some people are complaining that the look of the mummy just blends in with the background. I remember a player who I played AnD with and he use to ask me to remove the mummy avatar because he was color blind. Which is understandable in that case '-'

To me this is no different then when we had to make the Red Devil avatar lighter because it blended in so well in in dark maps. Perhaps a simple recolor of the set will do '-'

6. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Colour (06-29-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    I understand where some people are complaining that the look of the mummy just blends in with the background. I remember a player who I played AnD with and he use to ask me to remove the mummy avatar because he was color blind. Which is understandable in that case '-'

To me this is no different then when we had to make the Red Devil avatar lighter because it blended in so well in in dark maps. Perhaps a simple recolor of the set will do '-'
    I am partly colour blind but never had issues with seeing the mummy avatar.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I am partly colour blind but never had issues with seeing the mummy avatar.
    I don't understand the big deal dude, you proved it yourself that the mummy is indeed smaller. Most of the community hates it yet you keep trying to defend it.
    I say just make a poll to see if the people want it disabled for CW. Only count the people who actually CW and that aren't trolling.
    When I use to play, I found myself struggling against the mummy set more than anything.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Kristoper (06-30-2015), Sonji (06-29-2015), xGhost (06-30-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    I don't understand the big deal dude, you proved it yourself that the mummy is indeed smaller. Most of the community hates it yet you keep trying to defend it.
    I say just make a poll to see if the people want it disabled for CW. Only count the people who actually CW and that aren't trolling.
    When I use to play, I found myself struggling against the mummy set more than anything.
    In case it's being removed, it will probably be removed from the whole game because disabling a set just for CW is a bit ridiculous. (Also requires dirty hardcoding of the itemid in the source in the current state.)
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    People who use mummy-------> goes to white set -----------> request to remove white set

Don't see what big deal about mummy set

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    In case it's being removed, it will probably be removed from the whole game because disabling a set just for CW is a bit ridiculous. (Also requires dirty hardcoding of the itemid in the source in the current state.)
    Ya, I get that. I say make a poll to have it removed or not, you have the last call either way so it's up to you lol.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Seriously..this is just excuses...and ppl say the fact that I have FPS lag is an excuse zzz...but this is a real excuse zzzzzzzz...I never use mummy set, and I never find it to be an issue zz...not that many ppl even use it now I think..ppl that CW like sometimes oli and fadi??? who else??? idfk lmao
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information