Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    This is a horrible idea. Stairway is not just flipping. It combines both with each other. This mode is going to do nothing good for the stairway community, if anything it's just gonna split the small group that already exists. I personally believe that by adding this mode you'll either kill stairway or this mode will stay untouched.
    I don't think any player would join Stairways just to play normal glad, cause if you do then have fun dying every 9 seconds (suicide or getting flipped by other players), most of the players join for flipping, as a flip player i see this mode more fun in many ways, like juggling as Mex mentioned.
    I still don't get how this is gonna split the community since most of players join those rooms just for flips. You're one of them players.
    And another point, most of the players who play stairways use mainly rusty or training swords, that means that they trying to get as less damage as possible.
    Last edited by Zabu; 06-12-2019 at 01:25 AM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I don't think any player would join Stairways just to play normal glad, cause if you do then have fun dying every 9 seconds (suicide or getting flipped by other players), most of the players join for flipping, as a flip player i see this mode more fun in many ways, like juggling as Mex mentioned.
    I still don't get how this is gonna split the community since most of players join those rooms just for flips. You're one of them players.
    And another point, most of the players who play stairways use mainly rusty or training swords, that means that they trying to get as less damage as possible.
    No they don't join stairway just to play normal glad. But it has always been a combination of both. This however removes any skills that there is to this mode (believe it or not non-stairway players but there are sucha thing). As a flip player I don't see how this is going to improve the mode at all. You can SIMPLY put on training sword and nothing would be different for you. You can juggle people all you want with training swords. Having people do that would be so much better than divide people by creating a new mode which means a new room for the few people who still play this mode. This is not going to bring new players to stairway but only make more leave it. If anything you get a few more campers who will just flip 24/7 at some spot knowing they can't take damage.

This is not innovative, it doesn't bring new people to the map. You only satisfy a part of the current stairway community while the other half is unpleased that there are less people in the original mode since you divided it. less people = less fun. This is the wrong direction to take for the server to grow Imo.
    Last edited by Linzor; 06-12-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    You can SIMPLY put on training sword and nothing would be different for you. You can juggle people all you want with training swords.
    How can you juggle someone when they slash you to load massive and make u suicide.
    Ppl who agreed with this are very active players who only play flips.
    Played stairways for years now haven't seen omma not even once
    Linzor plays once evey two weeks and havent seen bunny in a while in a stairway room.
    Which means flips players want this so bad not only me.

I am done with this for now, waiting for different opinions.
    Thanks for your opinions eveyone, either supports it or not.

Thread Information