Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    i believe this in this, when 1 dies 10 are born dont you think so the world's population keeps increasing ever heard of it decreasing? btw
    live your life>you die>you enter the City of Ghosts>there u get judge for your actions during you life >Punish you if your sinful(if your very sinful they turn you into hungry ghost where you suffer from hunger for thousands of years as anything you eat will turn to charcoal in your mouth)>meet the supreme Judge >he decides whether you go up the heaven,or stay ,or reborn as animal or human>life begins again
    Last edited by Bear; 12-03-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: editing
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Jerk's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    i believe this in this, when 1 dies 10 are born dont you think so the world's population keeps increasing ever heard of it decreasing? btw
    live your life>you die>you enter the City of Ghosts>there u get judge for your actions during you life >Punish you if your sinful(if your very sinful they turn you into hungry ghost where you suffer from hunger for thousands of years as anything you eat will turn to charcoal in your mouth)>meet the supreme Judge >he decides whether you go up the heaven,or stay ,or reborn as animal or human>life begins again
    wow , by far this was the best one i ' ve read so far .
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="650" height="100"></embed></object>
    -your breath stinky cause all you do is talk .

Thread Information