Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    There is an upcoming update in a few minutes to fix some bugs.

Later, I will make the head/lower body movement toggleable in options, but that is planned for an update in ~2 weeks (starting my vacation today, so I won't be here for almost 2 weeks).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There is an upcoming update in a few minutes to fix some bugs.

Later, I will make the head/lower body movement toggleable in options, but that is planned for an update in ~2 weeks (starting my vacation today, so I won't be here for almost 2 weeks).
    can you also bring the version back now and keep tickrate its good thing an the smooth is also good but bring the version back untill you finish vaccation just make it toggable and everything will be better

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Francishamat View Post
    can you also bring the version back now and keep tickrate its good thing an the smooth is also good but bring the version back untill you finish vaccation just make it toggable and everything will be better
    I can't do that right now. The upcoming update is already in the process of getting whitelisted by Microsoft, if I do any changes to it now, this will extend the process by hours, and I don't have that time today. I'd rather release the update now within a few minutes and add your toggleable option later.

4. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

A_Luckybox (06-05-2022)

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I can't do that right now. The upcoming update is already in the process of getting whitelisted by Microsoft, if I do any changes to it now, this will extend the process by hours, and I don't have that time today. I'd rather release the update now within a few minutes and add your toggleable option later.
    thank u for ur effort
    have fun

Thread Information