Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinbiosin View Post
    I'd like to ask a few questions;
    1. What do I need to start model editing? I have Blender and am familiar with it but not sure what I need to do to unpack/extract and pack/inject
    2. Greatsword advice?
    3. Is there a resource somewhere where I can go to learn all the details of playing this game? (movement, etc) If I remember right there were always a lot
    4. How long has this server been up?
    1. Photoshop, Blender (optional) & 3DS max (2010 or older)
    2. For greatsword I'd say you could Google a bit for their styles
    3. For movements and skills game wise you can look on Youtube for Freestyle GunZ tutorial videos for example
    4. So far to my knowledge we have been running since 2007 (under different name at first, Heaven Network if I am correct)

If you are in need of plugins for Blender and an original model of the game (where you can make your designs to the games length/size of weapons) you are free to PM me with your requests and I will try to give you a couple of things that will be useful if you want to jump into GunZ designing.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

EASTVAN (02-04-2017), Sinbiosin (02-04-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by P1rate View Post
    1. Photoshop, Blender (optional) & 3DS max (2010 or older)
    2. For greatsword I'd say you could Google a bit for their styles
    3. For movements and skills game wise you can look on Youtube for Freestyle GunZ tutorial videos for example
    4. So far to my knowledge we have been running since 2007 (under different name at first, Heaven Network if I am correct)

If you are in need of plugins for Blender and an original model of the game (where you can make your designs to the games length/size of weapons) you are free to PM me with your requests and I will try to give you a couple of things that will be useful if you want to jump into GunZ designing.
    yes u are correct

Sinbiosin's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by P1rate View Post

pm'd

Thread Information