Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Evils_Master View Post
    i dont have paypal acc or card QQ
    You do not need card, just make paypal account, verify your email address and you're done, and able to receive and send payments.
    However there's limit on how much you can send/receive though it's not problem because it's over 500$ and I do not think anybody needs more than that lol. tbh

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Electricity View Post
    You do not need card, just make paypal account, verify your email address and you're done, and able to receive and send payments.
    However there's limit on how much you can send/receive though it's not problem because it's over 500$ and I do not think anybody needs more than that lol. tbh
    i think u need to be verified on paypal to be able to send payments. and to be verified, u need to create a bank account or add a credit card.

Atlantica's Avatar LoL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    i think u need to be verified on paypal to be able to send payments. and to be verified, u need to create a bank account or add a credit card.
    Thats when u call ur mom and say hey gimme ur bank account or il go cry and wont stop
    SuperWaffle-Pickachuuuu-Nathzi-StephanM-McSic-Tomboii
    Nigel-UkRaiNeR-Forsaken-Slugheady-Alis-Jakanadin-Alym-Xanxus-Aderz
    Famous-Keite-Nick-S-Legancy-Alex-Hype
    Legend:~Da~Best~

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Atlantica View Post
    Thats when u call ur mom and say hey gimme ur bank account or il go cry and wont stop
    thats what u did? cuz i sure didnt. dont go off topic.. either help out, suggest, or dont.
    u need a valid credit card cuz paypal will take off $1.95 from it and put it on ur paypal account so they know the credit card is valid.

PlayDead's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ascension View Post

No you don't have to be verified to send/receive payments on paypal. They will just put a limit on what you can do until you verify.

PlayDead
    Donated: $224.50
    http://playdeadsunshine.deviantart.com/

Thread Information