Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Again side-tracking about the ban thing is a whole different issue, stay on topic with your suggestion traum.

And again I say, hosts, check the tournaments section if you want and look at the old tournaments hosts and co-hosts. Also I'm repeating myself again by saying that tourney items being given to hosts has now been discontinued as of the last tournament held.
    yeah well ok good point this is how I like my debates with concrete responses not just random indirect or direct attacks towards me with no baseline or balls

apart from that it still doesnt argue the fact of what my main issue is

1- too many staff with tournament items without deserving it.

2- hackers can from NOW on be punished for this so resulting in a ban will strip them of all tournament items

2. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Historia (09-10-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    yeah well ok good point this is how I like my debates with concrete responses not just random indirect or direct attacks towards me with no baseline or balls

apart from that it still doesnt argue the fact of what my main issue is

1- too many staff with tournament items without deserving it.

2- hackers can from NOW on be punished for this so resulting in a ban will strip them of all tournament items
    Sounds fair to me, didn't seem clear in the main post but yeah this is fair. Although I wouldn't mind removing the items from all previous hosts (including myself) if they didn't win it in a tournament. That's the only addition I would have to this suggestion.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

BARBARR (09-10-2019), Taint (09-10-2019), Traumatiser (09-10-2019)

Thread Information